Endurance Onslaught 6.0
5 night at Freddy's
This game is fun once you gat youst to the scary robots trying to kill you.
Wham I furs plad it it scared me LoL
I played it blindly without reading anything about it. Jump scare had me shit my pants the first few times, but after that is was just annoying.
Last edited by CACROT; Oct 12, 2014 at 11:48 AM. Reason: fail
my gf plays this a lot but i just read your posts and i already wanna nope the fuck out of getting it
its scary af at first, but, after a while it just gets repetitive and more annoying than anything
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
its scary af at first, but, after a while it just gets repetitive and more annoying than anything

That's pretty accurate.

If you have $5 and want some fun entertainment for you, your friends, and your girlfriend one friday/saturday night, this is exactly what this game can give you. Upon first viewing, from night one to night seven, learning the story and living the game is fun.

There is zero replay value outside of that, and after you've beaten this short game you won't get anything more out of the experience.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I played it and lol I cant even get past the first night and then I saw my life flash before my eyes because of freddy giving me a fright, it was so unexpected, at first I didn't know what to do, I tried walking that didn't work then I saw lights on and close doors, and I did and the power went out then I saw blinking eyes O.O
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
i feel like the first time i actually watch it it was atmospheric don't get me wrong but this game builds up the jumpscare not like other games where you go in and expect that you not get scared not intil the next level to me it was a actual surprise that there were robots to me my first opinion that they were aliens or something when they run up on you your scared to death like your heart stops when there at your door In my opinion if i were a insider if you are playing this game its going to be a hell of nightmare for plus don't play at night unless your brave enough to.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
this game is pretty clever actually
the creators make innocent robot animals into scary af stuff
even just looking at them makes you cringe a little
the atmosphere and fear builds up, then they pop up when you least expect it
man