Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I'd much rather have the elf be sold all at once being as it's a full set, so if you can do that, great, if not, I'll have to ask you to offer a bit higher
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Although I do love you jsnuff, gonna have to turn that down. Pure lax in the market is 9k. Thanks for the offer though
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
I can do 10k on full elf
-----
And pure lax for 7k
Last edited by Rare; Sep 26, 2014 at 11:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Deal, who am I sending the elf to?

Sorry I was under the assumption that elf was 10k qi. I would still like to buy the pure relax though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]