Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Velair View Post
Do subs and likes really matter?
I have the forum.
You guys are all the support I need

PS: I made a new channel because something was weird with my old one.

thats cute
I have the forum.

They should matter to an extent. Having the art board as your support isn't the best idea. There aren't a lot of cod editors or editors in general here. Keeping one channel so you can see your progression over time is pretty neat, and seeing your view count grow is a good source of motivation
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
They should matter to an extent. Having the art board as your support isn't the best idea. There aren't a lot of cod editors or editors in general here. Keeping one channel so you can see your progression over time is pretty neat, and seeing your view count grow is a good source of motivation

Well let's be honest. It doesn't take a mastermind or CoD fanatic to point out flaws with a video.

Like everyone said, you added in a short cinematic at 3 seconds which then had you speeding up your scopes a lot more. The only way we can see what you're shooting at is by slowing it down to 0.25. Song choice also, people say it doesn't matter but really you need one that has contrast to the 'pumps' (sudden bass). I'd say practice wise though you're improving.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18

I have the forum.

Hitting a milestone of likes or subs feels pretty good