Toribash
I know Norzy from in Menacing he's a good player and he's more than good enough to get in.
So a yes from me.
Name: Spencer
Belt: Brown
Mods: Greykido, ABD, Aikido, mushu, wushu
In game activity: 9
Forum activity: 1
About me: I like to go tryhard and i can make a scream thing that sounds like a monkey/baby squeel
Nice Stewie
I will give you a trial period to tryout and we will see if you are a good fit for the TPR family
Name:Testudine (I prefer TurtleStomper)
Belt:Brown
Your Best Mods: Zweihander, -000swords, CrouchingTiger, Acrojoust, 00toriswords
In-game Activity (1-10):7-8, If asked to join, I will most likely join you.
Forum Activity (1-10):2-1, I'm not really into this game for the forums, I find it more fun just to fight out my problems on the game instead of here on the forums. However, if it is a must, I would be able to get on the forums and post quite a bit more often than what I do.
Why do you want to join?!:Well, one of the main reasons that I want to join TPR, is because, well, a friend of mine that I know said I should join a clan with him, and I said so be it at the time, since then, I've been practicing up and making sure that my schedule is clear to be able to play toribash.
About yourself:Well, there's nothing really that I can say about myself other than I am just a Toribash member Named Testudine (The scientific genome for Turtles in case you wanted to know) and I am wanting to join a clan, preferably, your clan, as I see that you are well organized and look like a very good community. I have been playing toribash for a while and I am a simple gamer who likes to have fun.
Name: Valentin. Might be a strange one for you.
Belt: Brown and aiming high.
My best mods: Welp, mostly playing abd and aikido but have some skills in mushu,wushu and Judu.
In-game activity: 5 ish.
Forum activity: none until 1 week ago, now about 7.
Why do I want to join?!: Mostly because of the clan wars.
About me: Well, not having an interesting day-night cycle. Mostly school and computer. I would say Imma typical programmer and a gamer.

Pretty much that. Have a nice day/night/something.
Name:AlphaN00b
Belt:Black
Your Best Mods:aikido,abd,spar,xspar
In-game Activity (1-10):6-20
Forum Activity (1-10):not much
Why do you want to join?!:coz ur clan look cool
About yourself:i love hack,girls,cars
Testu sorry this is an aikido based clan
Youuwinn please Schedule a test date so i can see your skills
Alpha please give us a valid reason and abetter app
Originally Posted by Testudine View Post
Name:Testudine (I prefer TurtleStomper)
Belt:Brown
Your Best Mods: Zweihander, -000swords, CrouchingTiger, Acrojoust, 00toriswords
In-game Activity (1-10):7-8, If asked to join, I will most likely join you.
Forum Activity (1-10):2-1, I'm not really into this game for the forums, I find it more fun just to fight out my problems on the game instead of here on the forums. However, if it is a must, I would be able to get on the forums and post quite a bit more often than what I do.
Why do you want to join?!:Well, one of the main reasons that I want to join TPR, is because, well, a friend of mine that I know said I should join a clan with him, and I said so be it at the time, since then, I've been practicing up and making sure that my schedule is clear to be able to play toribash.
About yourself:Well, there's nothing really that I can say about myself other than I am just a Toribash member Named Testudine (The scientific genome for Turtles in case you wanted to know) and I am wanting to join a clan, preferably, your clan, as I see that you are well organized and look like a very good community. I have been playing toribash for a while and I am a simple gamer who likes to have fun.

Very nice application, the only issues I see are forum activity and the fact you haven't listed Aikido. I believe you'll be a good asset to the team however I'd like to test you in-game, I'm usually in Public Greykido (jo Greykidop) or blackbelt greykido. OR a public Aikido server.
If I'm in none of those try /jo TPR and say you need to be tested. I'm sure someone will give you a test run in aikido based mods.
I hope to see you soon. And also, forum activity is just posting in the main thread of the TPR Clan. Just one attempt a day

Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
Name:AlphaN00b
Belt:Black
Your Best Mods:aikido,abd,spar,xspar
In-game Activity (1-10):6-20
Forum Activity (1-10):not much
Why do you want to join?!:coz ur clan look cool
About yourself:i love hack,girls,cars

If you want to consider even applying please think more into your application and try to use formal and correct grammar/language unless stated differently. Until you do this I'd like to state my answer as: NO!
Sorry but I need detail to learn about you and other information that coudl be valuable to the clan.

Thanks,
RussD3x
Name:redmarlon
Belt:brown
Your Best Mods:any all the same to me
Best Ingame Ability:recovery
Previous Clans:none
TimeZone:central
In-game Activity (1-10):IDK
Forum Activity (1-10):IDK
Why do you want to join?!:i got invited
Special Skills (PS, Tex's, Graphics, etc.):i dont understand this question ;-;
About yourself:I just lately started playing toribash i most likely wont be playing alot but i will try my hardest to make time and have fun
Name: sanicwhale
Belt: Brown
Your Best Mods: Aikido
Best Ingame Ability: My initial kick
Previous Clans:
TimeZone: CST
In-game Activity (1-10): 4
Forum Activity (1-10): 1
Why do you want to join?!: I wanted to start getting into the game. Community and such.
Special Skills (PS, Tex's, Graphics, etc.): wat?
About yourself: I'm a pretty cool dude. Just like playing PC games with friends ;)