money matches sounds so fucking fun oh my god

expect me to bring my big boy shorts if we're doing this
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
big ass quote

Well, thanks. You changed my mind. Maybe I will buy it, when I've got some cash
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
money matches

i'm down to clown
teeth marks on my goosebumps, the chains frostbit me.
Originally Posted by Rai View Post
money matches sounds so fucking fun oh my god

expect me to bring my big boy shorts if we're doing this

START PLAYING THEN YOU PUSSY!

If we get a couple more people to actively play (currently I know me, Oracle, Rai & Mwah are) then I'm down to host some money matches or a mini-tournament. Any ideas on rules or regulations for this sort of thing? I've only ever watched USFIV tournaments as a fan, so I haven't got much of an indication on how to run them. We could do some sort of hot-seat thing with either rittu or Mwah just kicking the shit out of us all in endless until one person wins, that could be interesting too.

Thoughts? Also, if anyone wants to join me and Oracle - we've been kicking the shit out of each other all day - just let me (or him) know!
collect snots from the nose
I'm starting to suspect Hugo is secretly a T.Rex hiding in a human costume <.< stubby ass reach on them arms.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
START PLAYING THEN YOU PUSSY!

If we get a couple more people to actively play (currently I know me, Oracle, Rai & Mwah are) then I'm down to host some money matches or a mini-tournament. Any ideas on rules or regulations for this sort of thing? I've only ever watched USFIV tournaments as a fan, so I haven't got much of an indication on how to run them. We could do some sort of hot-seat thing with either rittu or Mwah just kicking the shit out of us all in endless until one person wins, that could be interesting too.

Thoughts? Also, if anyone wants to join me and Oracle - we've been kicking the shit out of each other all day - just let me (or him) know!

theres tournament and team battle that we can easily set up since it's in the game. everyone would just have to join and get bodied
Really? That's convenient, we'll use that then.

Also, just gave Oracle and Mwah a massive fisting and perfected them in every game we just played. Pretty convincing performance if I do say so myself, not sure about the rest of you - you should probably practice a little before we arrange the tourney. Don't worry though, I've brought plenty of smack talk for all of us :^)

heh heh heh

Also, if any of you are interested in watching educational stream, EG's Justin Wong is doing a 24 hour birthday stream here.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I'm starting to suspect Hugo is secretly a T.Rex hiding in a human costume <.< stubby ass reach on them arms.

Nah man standing medium punch and standing hard punch go really far, just don't miss them :^) Also in Omega mode Dee Jay is now a command character instead of a charge character, pretty neat if I do say so myself.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
It would be easier if I could draw a diagram, but here's why it's still a T.Rex. Imagine you're wearing a shirt with very long sleeves, so long that they extend well beyond your hands. That's basically what's going on here. The T.Rex that is Hugo is wearing this human outfit, but since his arms don't reach the full way he can't grab anything except something really close to him. However, if he flails his arms, his arms then smack something further away because his stubby actual arms are flailing the outfit and the outfit is smacking them.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
gotta start hoping on the mic to add insult to injury