Ranking
Originally Posted by ninjakid9 View Post
Hi duck,

Okay so I want a 512x512 head texture.
Black Hair covering left eye, Black eyes, grey beanie put NINJA on the front of the beanie in a darker grey. Right and Left hand texture use the same grey as the beanie and make it a fingerless glove.

Okay, sure! I'll do it for around 40k or 30k
-----
Originally Posted by Mooq View Post
I'm back! lol rekt.

I know you haven't even completed my other request, but you... I want a head also.
Check out Dezrai and Fudgiebalz customs in game (/dl dezrai /dl fudgiebalz).
I'm looking for a simple head like that but with a vampire solid colour.
Make it look pissed off and please only use Black and White for the facial features (Eyes, Mouth/teeth + Eyebrows).
I can pay up to 10k, but it better be fucking amazing.

Okeyy!
-----
(Updated request queue)
Last edited by DuckTape; Dec 13, 2014 at 05:29 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BY THE POWER OF KALI LINUX!
"Hi Orko." -Me (12-03-18)
Okaaay so,
I want a 512x head texture, realistic style person with white hair, blue eyes and a mask covering the bottom of the entire texture and over the mouth. I want the mask to match the style of my set with the colours of demon and static. I could pay around 40-45k
Last edited by Truth; Dec 13, 2014 at 10:31 AM.
Originally Posted by Truth View Post
Okaaay so,
I want a 512x head texture, realistic style person with white hair, blue eyes and a mask covering the bottom of the entire texture and over the mouth. I want the mask to match the style of my set with the colours of demon and static. I could pay around 40-45k

Sure thing

Added to the request queue.

(Should be done in a couple days)
Can You Make Me A Dog Head ? Ill Pay Up To 2,500 Tori Credits Up To 5k Thanks Oh And Send It To DogSpike (This Is Just A Different Account) Thanks Can You Make It 512x512
Last edited by xXlobezXx; Dec 13, 2014 at 12:10 PM.
Originally Posted by xXlobezXx View Post
Can You Make Me A Dog Head ? Ill Pay Up To 2,500 Tori Credits Up To 5k Thanks Oh And Send It To DogSpike (This Is Just A Different Account) Thanks Can You Make It 512x512

Sorry dude, that price is too low for me...
Hello I'm looking for a robot type of head, Main color Toxic please, my other color is pure so if you could do something with that. I want you to be as creative as possible with this one so im giving very vague description. My price range is 25k-35k
Originally Posted by iLamp View Post
Hello I'm looking for a robot type of head, Main color Toxic please, my other color is pure so if you could do something with that. I want you to be as creative as possible with this one so im giving very vague description. My price range is 25k-35k

Sorry for late reply, been afk for a couple days.

Sure thing bro! Sounds good (added to the request queue).
-----
Originally Posted by E60flip345 View Post
Hi Duck Tape,

How Much could you do a Bruce Lee head for? i have 7.2k if that's enough.

No sorry... I can do one for 30k minimum (would be high quality).
Last edited by DuckTape; Dec 15, 2014 at 08:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by DuckTape View Post

No sorry... I can do one for 30k minimum (would be high quality).

Ahh, thats ok, maybe when i get more tc i will request it again
I Am A Potato
Dl and Lp me ingame make me both thighs and both legs they should match with my set its simple black and white we talk over the prize when you're done with them
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again