Toribash
Weird guy wanting to be your friend trust me pl0x.
I recently got kicked from (dere) because they were renovating from their old clan name.
I think my belt should be obvious but for the formality of it I'm a 10th dan.
I play abd as competitive but I consider myself pretty above average in lenshu so I can play that competitively if needed. I don't think I'm in anyway needed in your clan but I can however help with forum activity and wars. I've got about 200 forum posts (low number for how long I've been in, huh? That's just because I've only started being forum active a little while ago)

^There's my playercard.
I play magic the gathering and I like ponies. (does that count?)
If you're wondering about the twinswords replay it was just too funny not to upload.
Attached Files
Decapda.rpl (68.8 KB, 5 views)
Do I get a cookie.rpl (57.3 KB, 5 views)
Fucking amazing.rpl (110.4 KB, 5 views)
AFDSDAFDSAFSDAFSDFDAFS.rpl (72.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by darthc3po; Jul 17, 2015 at 01:44 AM.
"Dolphy go kiss their asses, right now, go say sorry,
Right now" ~Yaysian, striking down the hammer.
You are pretty good at lenshu, and that twinswords is pretty funny, A yes for me.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Hey sicmo i know penumbraAF and i wanted to join your'e clan i can beat bodedee girlfight2 etc. and if you dont want to invite me you can fight me and you can invite me or you can just invite me you can ask penumbraAF if i played with him and he will say yes.
Originally Posted by nick34 View Post
Hey sicmo i know penumbraAF and i wanted to join your'e clan i can beat bodedee girlfight2 etc. and if you dont want to invite me you can fight me and you can invite me or you can just invite me you can ask penumbraAF if i played with him and he will say yes.

This isn't the right place for something like this, and you could've pm'd instead, and for recruitement Penumbra is able to recruit you instead.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Application
Hello, my ign is buttfacer and im a black belt. Im 14 and I like to play wushu, mushu, lenshu, greykido, and akidobigdojo. i have an old account that i no longer use named Buttfaced. I didnt leave any clans to join Drunk, but i recently left a clan called Auto because it was very small and not very active. I respect rules and treat other players fairly, i like to joke around and make textures for heads and hands. Im not very active on the forum but i am on toribash. Other games i have are garry's mod, Minecraft, DC universe online, and warface.

p.s, I know Penu, i have him on steam and you can ask him for a personal preference.
Attached Images
buttfacer.jpg (13.7 KB, 6 views)
Attached Files
dat dodge.rpl (33.0 KB, 3 views)
heli kick.rpl (24.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by buttfacer; Jul 22, 2015 at 01:20 AM.
Hello. My name is Jonathan, im 14 years old!. My passion is toribash and sports like free running.
Ive been playing this game for a year now.
When i started toribash i didnt understand a thing. I didnt know what joints was xD.
Anyways i started when i was 9 years old. I played alot at my friends house. I didnt have a computer when i was 9 so. When i was 12 i got an computer, and downloaded and played toribash. I got alot if friends. I skype alot and play aikido.
And i like to play public spar!.

More info:

I have moved to a diffrent place in sweden. And also i forgot to say that my gmt is 2+. I live that my passion is a dream. Alot of sports. A huge hole that i always slide down on xD. I got an gaming computer so i like to play gta 5 and much more games!. For example l4d2, cod, TF2, GTA, Space engineers ect. I got a few games that i enjoy playing. More info just pm me.

Originally Posted by SweeYollo View Post
Hello. My name is Jonathan, im 14 years old!. My passion is toribash and sports like free running.
Ive been playing this game for a year now.
When i started toribash i didnt understand a thing. I didnt know what joints was xD.
Anyways i started when i was 9 years old. I played alot at my friends house. I didnt have a computer when i was 9 so. When i was 12 i got an computer, and downloaded and played toribash. I got alot if friends. I skype alot and play aikido.
And i like to play public spar!.

More info:

I have moved to a diffrent place in sweden. And also i forgot to say that my gmt is 2+. I live that my passion is a dream. Alot of sports. A huge hole that i always slide down on xD. I got an gaming computer so i like to play gta 5 and much more games!. For example l4d2, cod, TF2, GTA, Space engineers ect. I got a few games that i enjoy playing. More info just pm me.

Thanks for putting in the effort to apply for our clan.
As i can notice you are already in a clan and for that your application will be declined.

Apologies if this was not the outcome you were looking for.
-----

Thanks for pointing that out. We don't have an issue if he or anyone else spams their application on recruitment threads. Although it does affect the chance of them joining us if the application is satisfactory.
Last edited by Adam; Jul 30, 2015 at 09:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump