Toribash
blun i have an idea how bout you could make these thin bridges that span the gap? that would help alot and you could maybe add it into the "easier" version if im not to late still working on that gap its a tough one also you are probbly going to be the next jonesie or the next trichard
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Originally Posted by UnknownPvP View Post
blun i have an idea how bout you could make these thin bridges that span the gap? that would help alot and you could maybe add it into the "easier" version if im not to late still working on that gap its a tough one also you are probbly going to be the next jonesie or the next trichard

That is kinda what I had planned for it ran out of objects now hope I have reduced the difficulty a bit,

You can now find the reduced difficulty map in fist post under "easy mode sp"spoiler.

It's actually a wall running map.
Bby made it so he could see my wall running ability and just because there aren't many.

No bridges pls <3
;=; this is far as i can go i just got used to the up and down blocks that i moved my legs differrently and the evenness completely changed everything as you see here
Attached Files
Blu_EZ_PK_Wip_2.rpl (165.3 KB, 19 views)
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
It's actually a wall running map.
Bby made it so he could see my wall running ability and just because there aren't many.

No bridges pls <3

That is very true, This was a map designed with Rune in mind .

But now you all have a choice :P, No more versions though

;=; this is far as i can go i just got used to the up and down blocks that i moved my legs differrently and the evenness completely changed everything as you see here

Ah damn sorry man, I had 3 complaints about the step down at the end and slightly further on, Its has baffled me that setting it all to same height has made it harder, sorry.

Let me know if you manage to get across easier,
I want to try not to have more than these 2 versions floating about for the sake of replays

good luck man hope you manage to get some decent speed across there,
or maybe carry on battling the original map you had an awesome run going .
Last edited by blun7y; Jun 13, 2015 at 10:25 AM.
Ignore the shit after the jump, it's a Wip i made in about 10 mins

The mod is looking really neat, for a lot of people it's a bit to long with running,
i don't mind it at all but in the future i'd make something more close together with impact reaction jumps over obstacles etc etc,

Really looking forward to your upcoming mods.
Attached Files
#Xioi#Pk- LesKI.rpl (298.7 KB, 24 views)
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Ignore the shit after the jump, it's a Wip i made in about 10 mins

The mod is looking really neat, for a lot of people it's a bit to long with running,
i don't mind it at all but in the future i'd make something more close together with impact reaction jumps over obstacles etc etc,

Really looking forward to your upcoming mods.

Awesome job Xoioi , have you tried the original version of the map?
It is more of a challenge for pro runners.

Yes I agree about too much running for the rookies, this is only my 2nd parkour map but it has tought me so much watching people run it,

The new parkour map I have coming up in the pipeline, will be a lot more condensed, Slightly more detailed, Rookie friendly but complicated enough to satisfy the experts.

This will be a while away yet, maybe a couple of weeks as I want to get this 3rd parkour mod as perfect as I can get it before I release it.

Thankyou for taking the time to run my mods and comment on them, It helps me out a lot
i did test the map a bit and this is a good parkour map 9/10 for me
Attached Files
PM me if you wanna spar or parkour