Originally Posted by Frostz55 View Post
nameillon(Frostz55)
belt:brown
active:i am very active
best mods:boxshu,lenshu,aikido
How Much Have You Been Playing TB: about 6 months
Who Sent you here The recruitment server:nooblegacy
Legacy is the best clan eva

Sorry buddy, read the rules and also it is a freeform application method. Also I have not seen you play yet... DENIED.
Try again.

Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
My name is Abdulrahman,im 2th dan black belt belt and 16 years old.I dont over use any moves and I am interested in boxshu as it is my favourite mod like msds they are the best modsand I am active every day except when i am sleeping,if im not online I am sleeping or out the house.I am polite.My best mods are boxshu and msds and abd and I have been playing for 3 year and a few months...I was sent here by Audykhamis I am bloody random im friendly.I avoid swearing and I agree to tread the word "Noob" and I believe Nooblegacy is my freind like audy to me.I avoid using most moves and love playing TB thx for reading

Sorry buddy, but I am going to completely ignore anymore applications that you make after this one. It is clear you have not paid attention to the rules. Shame on you. DENIED, 1 WEEK.
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
My name is Abdulrahman,im 2th dan black belt belt and 16 years old.I dont over use any moves and I am interested in boxshu as it is my favourite mod like msds they are the best modsand I am active every day except when i am sleeping,if im not online I am sleeping or out the house.I am polite.My best mods are boxshu and msds and abd and I have been playing for 3 year I was sent here by Audykhamis I am bloody random im friendly.I avoid swearing and I agree to tread the word Noob and Nooblegacy is my freind like audy to me.I avoid using most moves and love playing TB thx for reading

DENIED, READ THE RULES ENTIRELY.

Originally Posted by Frostz55 View Post
nameillon(Frostz55)
belt:brown
active:i am very active
best mods:boxshu,lenshu,aikido
How Much Have You Been Playing TB: about 6 months
Who Sent you here The recruitment server:nooblegacy
Legacy is the best clan eva

Sorry buddy, it is a free form application + you have not read the rules. DENIED.

Seriously you guys, you need to pay more attention to what the thread says. You will have more chance of being accepted if I see you play, if you read the rules, make your app look good, etc. Just pay bloody attention.
Complete rip off of my aplication..."I am sleeping or out the house."Its a bloody rip off it would mostly be accepted but you lack the ability to make your own apps!I am mostly disapointed.
My Name is Abdulrahman MY age is 16 years old i am active every day except when i sleep and to bath room i sended by NOOBLEGACY and i am 2th black belt and my best freinds in clan audykhamis iam bloody and i never sweir and i am polite some people say to me that i am annoying and i donot like any one say to me a bitch andand i was a rusher and do same move but now iam not a rusher if i losed its better than to do the same move i will try to say Noob excactly thanks for reading but my best mods is boxshuMushuv3 and abd
Last edited by mody9; Jun 18, 2015 at 11:03 PM.
Hi This is a try to get in yer amazing clan
Hi im jordon i saw you clan and i relized you guys are way out of my leage but i just thought maybe i could gain a few friends and have some helping. u dont have to let me in but all i can say is its your choice
Hello, i am weary traveler name XenithSlas, just call me Xenith. I am a Blue Belt and is of the years 14 old. I play relatively often and I'm actually going to use correct grammar because its annoying me ant this point. I'm best at Judo and Aikido, but i have won 1 or 2 BoxshuMushu tourneys. I found this game last year off of ChilledChaos and have been playing frequently ever since. Say something I'm giving up on you, dun, dun, dun, dun, DUN.
People dont really listen to the advice I give to other people...If they did these apps would be perfect right now.

READ THE RULES!