Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Yes 2 both
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
Merro Everyone. My name is Tyson i am The age of 14. I am ingame mostly Everyday im on forums alot on a daily basis. My previous clans were iCoF,Berserk,Trill,Cyber,Tb And Rage. ive left all of them because well they werent really going anywere. i like vanquish because it seems like a nice ingame clan and i know some of the members very well. I can be helpful to vanquish by clan wars and recruiting.my best mods are Abd,Greykido,some Judo,Mushu and xspar ive had many infractions due to jalon. My skype username is Arycall. I live with my sister brother and two nephews my mom passed away in 2011 my grandma passed away in 2007 and my grandpa passed away in 2001. i love to draw and deal with Tech. i dont have any replays due to my steam reset.

i hope you Consider accepting me :3
Your app wasn't 2 good no for me
I be that fan for siscon, lolicon, any form of pixlepussy I can pooled my dick out and skeet on it buakky on they face
No to me I think you need to work on your in-game skills. Then we will consider you.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Name : levi korban.
How often in game : allmost all day every day.
How often on fourms : i cheak pm's every 10 mins.
I had a preveus clan and i left beacuz they where never on and i wanted to war a lot.
Why vanquish : it seem's like a fun clan with lots of cool people and they war a lot.
i can contribute time and effort to the clan to get the rank on the clan leader bourds and get it to the goals that are set.
The leader of the clan has my skype.
in real life im just a gamer i make money sometimes off of twitch [you might think its a boreing life but its the best]
No from me, Not good forum activity not good app, I see you with too many alts I see bad Grammar the list goes on.
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Originally Posted by killerxd2 View Post
Name : levi korban.
How often in game : allmost all day every day.
How often on fourms : i cheak pm's every 10 mins.
I had a preveus clan and i left beacuz they where never on and i wanted to war a lot.
Why vanquish : it seem's like a fun clan with lots of cool people and they war a lot.
i can contribute time and effort to the clan to get the rank on the clan leader bourds and get it to the goals that are set.
The leader of the clan has my skype.
in real life im just a gamer i make money sometimes off of twitch [you might think its a boreing life but its the best]

To Short, Not enough effort, I trust velodrel about the alts, no from me.
(btw this is my opinion)
N I C E
Tully thanks for your opinion
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Clan app
Hi Im Tyson im 14 years old :3 . im mostly ingame everyday and forum active most in the day. i love to draw and deal with mechanics. My previous clans ive been in are sB , HaZZard , B35T and mecha. ive left them because i felt like i was better off alone. id like to join vanquish because i want to test my skills in clan wars and recruiting.i choose vanquish because i have good friends in this clan. and i like how people in this clan play ingame. i can help vq by recruiting and forum situations. My best mods are Mostly Aikidobigdojo and aikido mods. ive had bans due to an ip situation with jalon. My skype username is Arycall. i dont have many replays because of my steam reset. i do have a few but they are a few auto saved replays :/
Last edited by Yupia; Aug 2, 2015 at 11:24 AM.