Endurance Onslaught 6.0
it doesnt have a deadline because i want to get at least 3 good solid mods out of this so i can give the 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes if you want to do this be my guest but it has to fallow most or all of the things i said because i wont accept just a 5 min project as and entry
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
2 questions 1 does the zip line bars have 0 friction? And does the ball at the end trigger an instant win? Because if it doesn't if like it to, and the zip line bar needs to be 0 friction if it's not, and can you add an Easter egg in the map please I'd like you to add my name randomly inside a block or letter

k the zipline has 0 friccion, I tried to make the trigger but it just wont work, I will add an easter egg with you name if you want, can it only say Digity?so I can use the rest of the obj in details
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
k the zipline has 0 friccion, I tried to make the trigger but it just wont work, I will add an easter egg with you name if you want, can it only say Digity?so I can use the rest of the obj in details

just make it say KD then i forgot about the item limit and the trigger is in the obj rules i beleive
it doesnt have a deadline because i want to get at least 3 good solid mods out of this so i can give the 1st 2nd and 3rd prizes if you want to do this be my guest but it has to fallow most or all of the things i said because i wont accept just a 5 min project as and entry

Think I will pass, I got too many projects going atm, plus doing these clan name maps are starting to get really boring, since the Obey vid everyone wants one of these kind of maps.
- Blu -
Originally Posted by blun7y View Post
Think I will pass, I got too many projects going atm, plus doing these clan name maps are starting to get really boring, since the Obey vid everyone wants one of these kind of maps.

Ok... Nobody said you had to and at least we're paying you if you actually try but whateve, and also I only no of three others
Ok... Nobody said you had to and at least we're paying you if you actually try but whateve, and also I only no of three others

Yeah sorry I did not mean to cause offence, I can just make that kind of tc making maps I enjoy to make, the whole name thing (for me) is a multi stage ball ache and is limited by its own design.

To reiterate, you end up turning the same old letters in to the same old obstacles, vertical designs call for much more creativity and open up certain letters possibilities and also making the addition of ziplines more viable.

When I am less busy and if you have had no luck in finding your desired mod feel free to approach me on a vertical design, I much prefer to work one on one with the client to add changes as I go towards the final product that they want, rather than having 15 unwanted versions floating all over the forums.
- Blu -
Originally Posted by blun7y View Post
Yeah sorry I did not mean to cause offence, I can just make that kind of tc making maps I enjoy to make, the whole name thing (for me) is a multi stage ball ache and is limited by its own design.

To reiterate, you end up turning the same old letters in to the same old obstacles, vertical designs call for much more creativity and open up certain letters possibilities and also making the addition of ziplines more viable.

When I am less busy and if you have had no luck in finding your desired mod feel free to approach me on a vertical design, I much prefer to work one on one with the client to add changes as I go towards the final product that they want, rather than having 15 unwanted versions floating all over the forums.

I understand what you mean dude what I'm saying is all I want is it to spell out mecha when you look up whether it be the obsticals form them or the letter but what's inside like the obstacles. I was just saying stuff we would like to have but tbh all we are looking for is an super interesting fun and cool mod
,so I was saying things that would be nice to have as long as it's good you have free rain but as you make it we may give some suggestions and things we'd like you to add,but if you still don't want to that's fine but I'd like you to work on it... It's up to you
-----
A vertical design could be really cool
Last edited by KDigityDog; Sep 8, 2015 at 01:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I understand what you mean dude what I'm saying is all I want is it to spell out mecha when you look up whether it be the obsticals form them or the letter but what's inside like the obstacles. I was just saying stuff we would like to have but tbh all we are looking for is an super interesting fun and cool mod
,so I was saying things that would be nice to have as long as it's good you have free rain but as you make it we may give some suggestions and things we'd like you to add,but if you still don't want to that's fine but I'd like you to work on it... It's up to you
-----
A vertical design could be really cool

Here is a vertical design I made in one night for Rune a long while back, it needs re-colouring because the yellow is terrible, but you get the idea.
As you can see by the shadow it casts, it is a pretty obscure course with multiple paths each focusing either on running,jumping or climbing.

If I get time I will Have a go for you, But I am a busy bee atm.

[RUNE].tbm

Last edited by blun7y; Sep 8, 2015 at 02:04 PM.
- Blu -
ok blu i think that has a lot of potential to be what we are looking for... just it will end up being how well you can work obstacles into that well anyway i hope you decide to do this