Endurance Onslaught 6.0
So little gandalf here's my CnC
I didin't liked the opener,is not appropriate and the arm movement was ugly af. btw u ghosted too...
The manip is really cool.
Split is ok.
Pec dm is meh.
Last kick was cool.
The punch was creative and sweet. Gj
Need a pose.
7.69/10,keep going dude u have potential.
ok
Muse - 8/10

The opener was average, the spins saved it a bit. The kicks in the middle to the torso were great, especially as it was in the air, and maybe you could try a bit more on the pose?
Join the Cool Kids
Smallbowl is Sexist
-50 Grav Destruction - that was kinda interesting with 50- grav and all the movement was kinda eh but still impressive (IMO) nothing really groundbreaking but cool i guess
Shot at the Buzzer: kinda generic opener but smooth. I like the first kick but then after that it gets really boring. that decap doe Jesus Christ.

-50 Grav Destruction: opener is still generic, but I like the knee dms and I SAW THAT SNEEKY HAND DM you mother fucker. Then after that it gets slow again then nice boom thing I think its a boom. gj but work on your creativity and smoothen out those twitches and you will be golden
Couldn't get the skeetcap :c
-----
My attempt at a tricking Madman... wasn't very good .-. . Also another generic replay.
Attached Files
[MM] Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Bear.rpl (329.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Charlest0n; Sep 6, 2015 at 07:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
not me
[MM] Charrez - Coswaggeration (2)
The opener was the ugliest I've ever seen.
The follow up was okay, but I don't like how you almost come to a complete stop, before twitching and continuing.
Both of the booms were nice, and pull apart of the chest and lumbar were kawaii.
Not a fan of the pose.
Overall, it's a fairly nice replay when it comes to dm's, and uke has a nice name.
father of philip scone