Toribash
Sorry for the late responses. I didn't want to post until I had something to show. But I've had absolutely no time or motivation to do any arting lately.

Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
The remake of your first head was AMAZING. How long did that take??

2 hours is pretty much my average for everything I draw/paint. I didn't pay any attention to the time it took for that one.

Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
Gooo jebuss gooo jebus
you still got it mang like ive said with some of your other heads only real thing you can do to add to your heads is to add small details like pores in the face and scars and other suttle texture stuff

keep jebusing

I'm trying to Jebus as hard as I can <3

Originally Posted by Hug View Post
I like the way you draw, Jebus. Pretty detailed and not too messi as most of the hand painted heads.
You'd better to make some non mirrored head because by mirroring you are relieve your work in half. Cheating
And would be great if you will add sphere preview since we can't put it on the tori.
I like the ways you made a blue metal on the first head. Very sharp and that eye is really goot. Best head among the others.

Thank ya kindly. I don't have anywhere near the motivation or time to do un-mirrored stuff. I'd probably cry several times before finishing anything.
I'd make some sphere previews for ya, but I don't have any programs that can do that. I always get a friend to make the spheres when I sell stuff.

Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post
on the goat man head,i dont think it was a great idea to add black lines to the horns,makes it more cartoonish than realistic.
but hey,its only how i see it ^^

I think the cartoonish look kinda works, since none of my stuff is realistic. But I don't like the outline either, and as I said earlier in the thread, it will be gone by the time I'm done.

Originally Posted by Vitta View Post
Those are some quality pieces of art ;o

Thank ya, sir.

Originally Posted by Pheature View Post
raging boner, activate!

<3 u m8.

Originally Posted by MarkNike View Post
omg dude its fucking cool all perfect 10/10

Thank ya, sir.

Originally Posted by Pheature View Post
Wow, great textures!

H8 u </3.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Nice Head Jebus, am a fan of Your Art , but will u do a quick tutorial how u set ur settings and arrange your layers , And Stuff like dat , Cuz i wanna be an artist like you
Roses are red
Hmmmm... Do you do robot heads (ik the first one is technically robot but a head that is only robotic )?
The final version of the "Random Critter" was great, but I didn't think of it as a head that would sell fast due to the satanic markings, I feel like it would offend a select group.

Don't get me wrong though I do enjoy your art quite a bit
Last edited by Rust; Aug 25, 2015 at 04:28 AM.
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
Is the first head free, because you removed the watermark on the finished product, if not, is it for sale?

Either way, 10/10 for the first one
Didn't care for the little critter, I feel like the blood around its mouth ruined it