Toribash
Your designs are really intricate and it's admirable to see someone put this much effort in their work. I love how every little element in your designs connect with one another, it's how i make my stuff too.

My favourite one would probably be papa dwarf. I only wish that the whole page was filled, or if it was focused more on one side than the other. You know, rule of thirds and stuff. That aside, cool stuff.
Originally Posted by iAwesome View Post
Your designs are really intricate and it's admirable to see someone put this much effort in their work. I love how every little element in your designs connect with one another, it's how i make my stuff too.

My favourite one would probably be papa dwarf. I only wish that the whole page was filled, or if it was focused more on one side than the other. You know, rule of thirds and stuff. That aside, cool stuff.

Papa Dwarf is one of my favorites so far, but I have to admit that I'm not satisfied at all by drawing's composition and characters' placement. I should have thought about something better. Thanks for the comment, I'll work to improve this too.
nice use of contrast and decent linework with the pens.
definitely good doodles, but lacking in actual drawing technique.
has the same problems as the "surrealist" stuff you've posted in the past.

try planning just a little and combining your good use of contrast, with actual gradients and contouring. give it some real depth.

composition and placement comes with practise.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
nice use of contrast and decent linework with the pens.
definitely good doodles, but lacking in actual drawing technique.
has the same problems as the "surrealist" stuff you've posted in the past.

try planning just a little and combining your good use of contrast, with actual gradients and contouring. give it some real depth.

composition and placement comes with practise.

Thanks for the useful CnC. I guess I still have to practice a lot with those doodles, because right now I'm just adding more and more shapes without anything planned or sketched. I'll try to improve my shades to make the doodle pop up more.