Toribash
Originally Posted by 63n713 View Post
Your work is amazing, keep up the good work!

Thanks, I'll try

Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
Annnnnd I feel like shit about my art again! Haha, nice work! How old are you? :o

19 years old

Originally Posted by SuicideDo View Post
wow: no joke, wow.

It is a pass time

Originally Posted by Gentleman View Post
^that
Great art; definitely subscribing to this thread.

Thank you

My new design is finalized. If someone finds offensive is only to say that I remove immediately. Without further ado, enjoy.

Finished

Need one set or Head? PM-me.
OKAMAS EVERYWHERE
for something that is "just a pass time" you've certainly developed skill!
Practice makes perfect, and what better practice than such a pastime?

You're too modest.

And since you are, how about passing time for me? Im a writer... :P I could use an illustrator
SuicideDo, the Brewtal Drunken Immortal.
Originally Posted by SuicideDo View Post
for something that is "just a pass time" you've certainly developed skill!
Practice makes perfect, and what better practice than such a pastime?

You're too modest.

And since you are, how about passing time for me? Im a writer... :P I could use an illustrator

Maybe in the future we make a partnership

Starting a new one. Outline and starting to paint

First step

-----
I also did 3 sets:

AV-09

Hysteria

Cosmo Special

Last edited by LEViLS0N; Oct 12, 2015 at 10:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
OKAMAS EVERYWHERE
Dude, I really want to get my hands on one of your sets but sadly I'm afraid I'll never get enough TC for your work. You are for sure one of the next legendary artists.
Your as good (maybe better) as 13Chillz. Keep up the good work!
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
great technique, i think if any improvements to be made, it needs to be on the actual drawing part of it. your lines and shapes need work, it really shows on your comic/anime stuff.

i noticed you mostly draw/trace in an outline of the reference, then fill it in, without any USABLE references on the actual drawing, which i think is a mistake, if you position anything even slightly different, the shape of the faces would change. you should have been able to tell when doing that back eye on the katy perry one. dont stick to the outlines, you're not colouring in like a 2 year old, just make things work. dunno about other people, but i build my faces, construct them, from the inside out.

contrast between, um, cant really think of the exact term, textures? could be sharper, your shading style is very soft, combining in some harder lines and more defined shadows would go a long way to improving your works.

i like how you do hair, but in contrast to how you do faces/skin, it looks very hard, you dont NEED to draw each strand individually. shade it in a similar way to how you do skin/faces, then add definition later.

Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post

incomparable, they are using very different techniques and very different mediums. both have different strengths and weaknesses
Last edited by BenDover; Oct 14, 2015 at 11:17 AM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by MoonSick View Post
Dude, I really want to get my hands on one of your sets but sadly I'm afraid I'll never get enough TC for your work. You are for sure one of the next legendary artists.

I appreciate your comment, but I'm learning to do sets, heads, yet. I'm watching a lot of videos to learn different techniques

Originally Posted by KillerBotX View Post

13Chillz is a legend, his work is very good!

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
great technique, i think if any improvements to be made, it needs to be on the actual drawing part of it. your lines and shapes need work, it really shows on your comic/anime stuff.

i noticed you mostly draw/trace in an outline of the reference, then fill it in, without any USABLE references on the actual drawing, which i think is a mistake, if you position anything even slightly different, the shape of the faces would change. you should have been able to tell when doing that back eye on the katy perry one. dont stick to the outlines, you're not colouring in like a 2 year old, just make things work. dunno about other people, but i build my faces, construct them, from the inside out.

contrast between, um, cant really think of the exact term, textures? could be sharper, your shading style is very soft, combining in some harder lines and more defined shadows would go a long way to improving your works.

i like how you do hair, but in contrast to how you do faces/skin, it looks very hard, you dont NEED to draw each strand individually. shade it in a similar way to how you do skin/faces, then add definition later.

incomparable, they are using very different techniques and very different mediums. both have different strengths and weaknesses

Thank you for tips. I wrote down all. I'll start making a drawing class next week (from Monday). I learned to draw and color alone, always try to arrange handouts to read and learn different techniques. I won a scholarship in a tattoo course, but I will make a first drawing course to improve my line and learn different techniques, then maybe in the future I turn a tattoo artist (lie, I will become a mathematician)

Final version

Last edited by LEViLS0N; Oct 14, 2015 at 05:32 PM.
OKAMAS EVERYWHERE