Toribash
all of em are awsome...mostly the ones where you kick uke when hes already dead on the ground xD

looks like ur makeing sure hes really dead or somethin
The [Urban] Walking Dead [Unit]
Nice stuff mate, even at very high gravity you manage to be stylish and not
particularily struggling :0
I like the solid punch in the last one, but then again, i like solid hits in general.
But that doesn't take away from it, so it be good.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
thanks shook, after a while of getting used to -75 gravity it aint that difficult anymore

here are 2 more replays:

nograbmadness2 :A wee bit of dancing and a grabless madman. Tried to manoveur around more fluidly and i think i didnt do that bad a job.

heavymadness : Another -75 gravity replay. Due to Uke falling so fast i thought why not give him a punch in the back and humiliate him some more afterwards....not really a madman ^^
Attached Files
nograbmadness2.rpl (271.4 KB, 54 views)
heavymadness.rpl (151.4 KB, 49 views)
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
oh well, i think this needs a bump ;)
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

O rite, kind of forgot to comment these >.>
First one is great 'n' sexy, not much bad about it. Actually, nothing bad at all,
only less awesome. No specific points, apart from the lack of boomhits, which
is more of a personal opinion than an actual minus. Great. Nice shizzle.
Second one is a bit harder to judge... The first punch is nice and all, but i'm not
sure if i should go "ZOMG UR ELBOW TOUCHED HIM >:(" or "Nice, your elbow didn't break :0"...
Apart from that, it's great.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
you could give me some boomhit lessons :P
its the one thing i still didnt figure out yet.

I randomly clicked your signature after i never look through The Game normally and now your awesomness forced me into singleplayer once again....
But i STILL fail horrible at it, it looks so easy...

hm, whatever, your replays are great. Though id like some gravity between -10 -75, something looking a little realistic.
<Gandalf> YOU SHALL NOT PASS
<Balrog> Sorry

On-links are bad
OLDA are good
Hmmm, it seems I am about two weeks late to this epic party. I just watched ALL of them Very nice man. I love your style and how you end most of the replays in a standing position. Here in a bit, when I'm not so tired I will get around to commenting on my favorite ones.

P.s. Did you turn off your textures? or is that just how things work with the new version of t.b. It seems like I am seeing other peoples, but not yours and I like yours ...and one more for excessive smiley usage
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Rutzor ur my hero XD i can barely walk, sorta dance and dismember things 10% of teh time....U MAKE IT LOOK EASY
Rutz, your a toripimp. I like the big wide hooks you do for punching
Aslask: link8: Do you know what the soviet union is? Or was
Marco: link8: do you know what a carrot is? Or was