Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Cjmack20 and gore0314 your apps are decent id like you to pm skillman3 and he will deal with testing you
-----
Find him ingame or pm him on the forums he will be on tommorrow
Last edited by garykofi; Jan 10, 2016 at 01:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi again :D
Name: William Minetto
Name-Ingame:PTOneFoxy
years:15
years-ingame:1
why I want to be the clan: I like a ur clan and i help this clan
why I want to help the clan: in wars,forum
Belt: 2th dan black belt

hai im justin not sure if that really matters but might as well
my gmt is pacific standard time
my age is 15
im a black belt
i play toribash quite alot im on everyday for any where from 2 to 10 hours
i like to do youtube if that means anything XD
but the main game modes i play are xspar aikido and mushu.
i like playing with really anyone or doing anything as long as i get to play with people.
i signed up around 2011 and have been playing since then only got into it seriously in 2012
and ive never actually been in a clan and im assuming you guys are pretty active so thats one of the main reasons i would want to join the clan
thanks for your consideration ^-^.

HELLO MY NAME IS NARUTBR2 AND I WANT TO BE THE CLAN APOCALYPTIC TO HELP XEGAR TO TAKE FIRST PLACE THE CLAN WAPOW DE LA AND BE A LOYAL MEMBER PRA VCS WANT ALSO HANDLE ESPERIENCIA JA PASSED BY THE CLAN INFINITY / METEORA / JUDO KILERS AND OTHER THEN IS ISSU HOPE FOR YOUR CLAN enlist ME I AM BRAZILIAN AND THANKS
-----
e novamente estou aqui para informar que jogo modo boxshu todos os dias das 12;00 horas as 15;00 horas caso queiram me encontrar para fazer o teste
Last edited by NARUTBR2; Jan 13, 2016 at 07:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Naturbr2 your tbh was horrible it was all caps which annoyed me. Reapply at a later time and make sure its well written. For now you have been declined
-----
Machinitek pm skillman3 when your online he will test you
Last edited by garykofi; Jan 13, 2016 at 10:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
APOK
Hello, My name is Islan, i Like you Clan ; yours members

are very Strongs! but i have a Request.

i Can enter in you clan? i am a 2 dan black belt.
Thank you..
Hi, my name is Daniel, I'm 14 years old, I am Brazilian and perfect01 me nominated the clan, I go almost every day in toribash, am good at various mods and can be useful in wars as well abd game, I also have I was the undead, I have skype (danimank11) and I hope you accept me, I really want to help the clan to grow :P
Attached Files
decap perf.rpl (68.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by DanimanBR; Jan 16, 2016 at 01:38 AM.
Thejkl no effort put in at all im declining you for now. Try again with some more effort, hope you have a good day tho
-----
Daniel il have skillman3 test you pm him when you online
Last edited by garykofi; Jan 16, 2016 at 01:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump