Toribash
Originally Posted by zipil View Post
ummmmm i dont know how much do you want
i wasnt counting on you getting paid

well heres my msn [email protected] talk to me at 4:30 11+GMT

Enough to get a haircut (approx 30USD)
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Nice job on that it looks sweet dude!
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Shiiiiiiiiit, that cannon just BEGS to be made in Cortex Command >:0
Sweetness incarnate, i tell you.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Klaymen3 View Post
Holy Crap that is epic how long did it take? =O
10/10

Durr had some problem with aligning the pipes, so about 30 to 45 min.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by IceShadow View Post
looks great, you could open a shop for people with special requests.

It would work if I could do requests...all my creations starts off as weird boxes or spheres turning into ...this.
Yeah, you could only do a shop if the requests were really and I mean REALLY
Specified and with a pic of an example =P
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.