Toribash
@BenDover: Oh yes, i'm definitely still keeping the two in mind, in case i suddenly feel invigorated enough to have another go at getting a degree. What i meant more specifically about art is that the degree itself matters very little, because while it is a pretty sure bet that someone with a degree in art is REALLY GOOD at it, it's also entirely possible to get super good without one, probably more easily so than the more bookish disciplines. I am absolutely not saying that art as a skill is worthless, but even if it was, it's still fun. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Anyone else working towards an MBA? Business is the bomb. Marketing is fun, and finance is $$$. Woooo. I will be taking all these classes next year in high. Anything related to business and graphic design is exciting and well paying.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
+Larfen aha math is one of my favourite subjects but it's not on my top 3. I guess math was shit until year 7. (I'm year 7 rn and we just do math games and it's fun as hell!) I remember when math used to be simple with blocks...
-----
+FruitCandy Aha nice man! Gl dude
Last edited by SkipBySkip; Apr 16, 2016 at 04:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
Music. By faaaaaaaaar. I've only really been getting deeper into it over the course of the past year-ish, but I really love it so far.

I took Statistics last year and that was fucking cool too, although I'm not as into it as I am music
Geography. History, and Psychology are god tier subjects. And if you really want to count it, Gym class

Always found maps, and history really interesting, and studying what people think is really fun, even though the psych class I took in high school was the single easiest class I ever took.

And Gym because it's fun. Plowing through underclassmen in Soccer and Hockey was pretty entertaining (my gym class did stuff with other gym classes frequently)

Anyone who likes math is a loser
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
English by far (albeit I don't try hard in school)
String instruments as well, but I'm forced to drop out of it next year.
+pouffywall When you say music do you mean like playing musical instruments? If so, I've always had a crush on the piano and the drums <3 Drums by far tho. the beat is just, WOW!
<ZENBOY123> "Skip"
<SkipBySkip> "Shit, what have I done now?
Well, I do play the classical guitar and I'm passionate about that but I wouldn't say that's what I exclusively mean. I think I see myself going in the direction of music theory, psychology and acoustics/physics mostly for the sake of applications in composition (for the classical guitar for now)

I can't say for sure though, my direction might change as I continue learning.
Originally Posted by SkipBySkip View Post
+Larfen aha math is one of my favourite subjects

Guys I am a subject!!! <3

Also, I like social sciences, politics and sports.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again