Toribash
Originally Posted by Bird View Post
I never understood how you can have a solid idea of what you want to do for the rest of your life?

I'd like to do all certain things but none of them seem like a job I want to stick to more than a year with.

At the moment I want to work at a dog adoption area. But first I have to work on personal things to get to that goal.

Also please enlighten me on how you can have the motivation to stick to a job or even go to college,
I finally had a proper job a few months ago, only lasted a day cause it was just a dead end job.

I'd be relieved to hear that other people feel the same way if i didn't know how annoying it is. Even my two actually constructive hobbies, drawing and game development, aren't things that i normally do for more than 1-2 hours on the days where i actually do anything. The problem with most jobs? They expect you to work for 6-8 hours per day. I can't think of any single activity that wouldn't get boring quickly at that rate, and that includes sexual activities. I'm also not good enough to be a pro gamer, nor do i care enough about any single game to put that much time and effort into it.

All that said, i am currently trying to shoot for something related to game development, possibly as a graphics guy. It's one of the things that i can't conclusively cross off the list yet, so maybe it'll work out? Either that, or i'll become some kind of artbro who makes a living off of drawing and doodling. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
I'd be relieved to hear that other people feel the same way if i didn't know how annoying it is. Even my two actually constructive hobbies, drawing and game development, aren't things that i normally do for more than 1-2 hours on the days where i actually do anything. The problem with most jobs? They expect you to work for 6-8 hours per day. I can't think of any single activity that wouldn't get boring quickly at that rate, and that includes sexual activities.

afaik jobs aren't really supposed to be fun :v

Also please enlighten me on how you can have the motivation to stick to a job or even go to college

My motivation to stick to a job is from not wanting to not have enough money to support my needs. Rather be bored for six-seven hours a day than having to survive off of Maruchan.
I'm going to be a teacher, in math specifically.

I feel like its probably one of the most important things a person can do. Children are the future etc, and they deserve to be taught how to be good people by good people. You know, people like me.

I like school, I like learning. I want other people to like it too. I don't want to go further down academia because it seems silly in a way. Professors have to do research on things that don't necessarily interest them, and come to conclusions that aren't necessarily true. I'm all about finding truth in the world, but the academic way seems to be not the way I would travel.

Business is out of the question. I'm too much of an edgelord for that kinda shit. If a person can be described as an entrepreneur, there's a 95% chance I don't like them.

I want to fill our children with revolutionary ideologies, let me in your schools
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
My savior posted here?!

I can die happy.

Anyway, that's pretty great. I wanted to be a math teacher too, but I'm actually starting to hate school because...I'm one edgy teenager. Fuck.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH P310A using Tapatalk
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
game dev is cool
astronomy seems like a fun alternative too, it's really amazing to look at the night sky from a telescope and make observations. also, finding an exoplanet would be nice
As a child I had a wish to be a game developper, now I am stuck in game development as hobby, wish to get paid for that yet.
if cannabis was legalized, i'd probably work in a dispensary with a few buddies of mine (or, my friend jarod (who has a claim to a fuckload of money) will start one up from the ground) but that's unlikely.
also, vape shop too because you essentially get to act like a tool all day and get payed for it