Endurance Onslaught 6.0
What I have to offer Rogue is Moves/Drunk wushu/ randomness/
My favorite mod would have to be lenshu since there isn't no grab.
I play anytime I get to after school and home choors.
I haven't posted much on the forums cause I don't have nothing to post but I always look on the forums to see what's new.
I check Pms when ever I get them.
I have a lot of toribash experience since 2013 and learnt some neet tricks but I lost my account for a year inbetween now and 2014 but I've been looking into clans for a bit and I think I would be happy to apply to rogue and join yall.
Originally Posted by swag20 View Post
You,re In (Are you happy now moldy?)

Try an apostrophe next time. And I still think we should implement a voting system.
I thank you for not kicking me out of the clan. This clan is like my family. Although i'm games short from being black belt are you gonna kick me out?
my name is colten,i am 11,my belt is brown almost black,i chose you because i feel like i would make new friends and it would be cool to join your clan,i would help you by being supportive and help out,my favorite mods are mushu,and greykido i also like to spar and parkour im not the best but i am good.,
Hello, my name is Vincent I am 17 soon to be 18 and I am wanting to join your clan because I have met a member of your clan and they seem nice and I assume that the rest of you are the same way.

What do you have to offer The Rogues?

experience and determination

What's you favorite mod?

boxshu I also like abd, judo, and ninjitsu

How often do you play?

depends on if I need to or not I haven't been very active lately because I didn't have a clan

Do you post regularly in forums?

I don't really post in forums but I check through them to see whats going on

Do you check and respond to your PMs?

sometimes I do but not often but if I need to I will

Tell us about your Toribash experience.

I have been playing toribash for less than a year but it was pretty rough in the beginning I had a hard time figuring out the game but I now have a 3rd dan black belt its been a long road to get here but I want to keep traveling this road until I become a custom belt and maybe after that
I offer to the Rogues my skill set on some mods, and my marketing skill

my favorite mod is xspar.tbm

i don't post regularly but i always browse around the forums for news

yes, i check and respond to my pm's if necessary to respond

i have been playing toribash for 2 years now this account may say i joined toribash 12 months ago but this was actually supposed to be an alternate account for my old account(yambao) i sticked with this account name because i have been noticing that i was founding that name unpleasant.

i am 13 years old and whenever i'm not using any gadgets i like to modify rubik's cubes and etc.
my hobbies are doing origami
and my sport is volleyball i was varsity once when i was grade 5