Toribash
Ew oriq wassup mang

Ayy we our first war by 10-4 (Not a bad score i guess) Nicely done fellew pirates
Good war guys, a little bit invoked about your clans behavior but it was all fun, thanks for the matches guys! Your clan looks to have some potential
Yes, Gg, sorry about all that, wont happen again.
We are warring rgb kgo.
Invited Oriq to the clan.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Yeap, just won against RGB 7-2, Good war guys.
Added Rgb and Nullspook to allies.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

ayy Gj guys and welcome our fellow allies, hope we got along and add me in skype if you guys want. It's CallmeDiable1
Yes, and all new members that Apply and make it in, feel free to add us on Skype and I will add you to the chat.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Well ehh, I would, but uhh my skype has like a fuckton of numbers in it, and I am too lazy to type it all out xD

[sigpic][/sigpic]