Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Hello my name is Andreas/Andrew whatever please just call me Natsu since my ingame name is NatsuHappy. I have been around since 2012 and been abit on and off because of personal reasons and bad pc etc. got a new one now so it's not a problem. I live in Denmark which is a country in Europe located in Skandinavia neighboor to Sweden, Norway, Germany, "Great" Brittain etc. The GMT in Demark is 1-2+ depending on Summer and Winter. My ingame time is diffrent it depends on my daily life and private matters i try to spend as much time online as possible. I like sport, videogames, animals, food, life. I'm not the most active person on the forums why because its a game and i think you should focus on playing the game instead of posting things just my opinion no offense. I want to join Cursed to join something bigger myself since clans are nice and often lets you meet fun and crazy people who wants to be your friend people who will support you and are like family i also want to do my best for the clan in anyway i can. I have both skype and discord my name on both of them are the same just look up- <NatsuTheHappy1> and you should be able to find me. The mods i like the most are mushu, wushu, joustingfixed, and well even though I'm not so good akido is somewhere on the list too XD. Why would i have an alt in the clan? Only play on this account anyway.

I wish to be one of the Cursed.
Born in darkness... Rising to beat the world... he is ภคtรย!
Hey everyone my name is MixMaster, I am currently 16 and i also work but I still have lots of time to play, I am GMT-5. Toribash has been one of my favorite games since i found out about it. My computer broke back in December of last year and I am just now getting back into gaming on PC. My win ratio is about 53% but I'm a little rusty but with time I will be back to my better days. (PS. There is something wrong with my Toribash and when i load it up it doesn't always want to let me play... I don't know how to fix this) My favorite mod is AikidoBigDojo and i use to love to parkour and spar... probably suck at both now lol. My
Steam: Mixmaster1232
Curse:BoltTag
My In-game activity will depends on my Work schedule and when my toribash will let me play and Forum activity is no problem 8/10. I would be able to contribute an extra body for AikidoBigDojo Clan Wars. (btw I love Clan Wars)

hmmmmm did i forget something... oh yea I wish to be one of the cursed ;)
Last edited by MixMaster1; Jul 4, 2016 at 10:35 AM.
Hello, I'm Reasge. I'm 16 years old. My GMT is -6. I play Toribash and Minecraft. I started to play this game when I was 10. So if I get accetepd in this clan, it'll be cool!
I can be active if you want, So I'd rate 10/10 for Ingame and Forum.
I want to join this clan so I can communicate and help this clan to become official, I can make an art for this clan if you want. I also want to join here so I can get many friends.
I have skype and steam, my skype is ReasgeEX
Hmmm??

Originally Posted by ReasgeEX View Post
Hello, I'm Reasge. I'm 16 years old. My GMT is -6. I play Toribash and Minecraft. I started to play this game when I was 10. So if I get accetepd in this clan, it'll be cool!
I want to join this clan so I can communicate and help this clan to become official, I can make an art for this clan if you want. I also want to join here so I can get many friends.
Hmmm??

Dude. i know you're lying about either your age or your join time since it says that you joined 2016 july. Thats this month but you said that you started toribash you were 10 but now you're 16 so shouldn't you have joined on 2010? (six years ago).

And don't even think about editing it, it will show up.
y e e t
SO MANY APPS SO LITTLE TIME. XD

Originally Posted by pixelguy23 View Post
Name- I'd rather not.

GMT- UTC+7

IGN- pixelguy23

About me- I am a black belt who prefers mods that depend on grappling since it's what i'm best at. Examples of these mods are greykido, aikido and ABD.

Age- 12

In game and forum activity- I play about 3-5 hours a day since it is summer but as for forum I don't use it as much as i used to. Now i make about 2-5 thread posts a month.

Why i want to join the clan- I want to join the clan since i feel the need to be a part of something and help something grow and watch it grow. Another reason why i would like to join the clan is so i can participate in clan wars .

Steam: Dinomite

Fav Mods:
ABD
Aikido
Greykido

I wish to be one of the Cursed

Well pixelguy23, welcome to the clan and hope you enjoy the stay! We will be testing people in due time to decide on if they stay or go. GOOD LUCK! ^_^

Originally Posted by NatsuHappy View Post
Hello my name is Andreas/Andrew whatever please just call me Natsu since my ingame name is NatsuHappy. I have been around since 2012 and been abit on and off because of personal reasons and bad pc etc. got a new one now so it's not a problem. I live in Denmark which is a country in Europe located in Skandinavia neighboor to Sweden, Norway, Germany, "Great" Brittain etc. The GMT in Demark is 1-2+ depending on Summer and Winter. My ingame time is diffrent it depends on my daily life and private matters i try to spend as much time online as possible. I like sport, videogames, animals, food, life. I'm not the most active person on the forums why because its a game and i think you should focus on playing the game instead of posting things just my opinion no offense. I want to join Cursed to join something bigger myself since clans are nice and often lets you meet fun and crazy people who wants to be your friend people who will support you and are like family i also want to do my best for the clan in anyway i can. I have both skype and discord my name on both of them are the same just look up- <NatsuTheHappy1> and you should be able to find me. The mods i like the most are mushu, wushu, joustingfixed, and well even though I'm not so good akido is somewhere on the list too XD. Why would i have an alt in the clan? Only play on this account anyway.

Okay NatsuHappy welcome to the clan, I hope you enjoy the stay. You will be decided on wether or not you stay in due time, for now, enjoy your time. GOOD LUCK! ^_^

Originally Posted by MixMaster1 View Post
Hey everyone my name is MixMaster, I am currently 16 and i also work but I still have lots of time to play, I am GMT-5. Toribash has been one of my favorite games since i found out about it. My computer broke back in December of last year and I am just now getting back into gaming on PC. My win ratio is about 53% but I'm a little rusty but with time I will be back to my better days. (PS. There is something wrong with my Toribash and when i load it up it doesn't always want to let me play... I don't know how to fix this) My favorite mod is AikidoBigDojo and i use to love to parkour and spar... probably suck at both now lol. My
Steam: Mixmaster1232
Curse:BoltTag
My In-game activity will depends on my Work schedule and when my toribash will let me play and Forum activity is no problem 8/10. I would be able to contribute an extra body for AikidoBigDojo Clan Wars. (btw I love Clan Wars)

hmmmmm did i forget something... oh yea I wish to be one of the cursed ;)

Hello, and welcome to the clan MixMaster1 welcome to the clan. We will in due time test you like everyone else to decide if you stay or go. GOOD LUCK! ^_^

Originally Posted by ReasgeEX View Post
Hmmm??

Well according to this you started in 2010 or so at age 10 and you are 16. So you are clearly an alt. You can't be accepted unless you can prove you have no access to main. -_-
TBglitch In the pacific time zone
1. Name is Christian I am 16 I love to make replays such as madmans, spar, MAS, and starting to parkour. I am relatively active and will let you know otherwise.

2. Forum and in-game activity. (agreed )

3. I want to join cause its the only clan with someone I know and can trust and I can contribute some sexy replays

4. Skype is epicchris121 and kik is epicchris12
5. For multiplayer I love ABD and sorry I'm mostly a replay maker

6. No alts allowed. (agreed)
TBGlitch, I've known you for a while so welcome to Cursed ^_^. You will be placed in trials for us to see if we keep you in the clan, so just show dedication and commitment and you are golden. Good Luck.
1)Name is Rifnaldy and in-game name is jetis,Im 13. GMT+7. Misc:13 year old with technology education also likes abd and xspar

2)In the forum only when needed also in game 18.00-20.00 GMT+7 so meet me in this time

3)I wanna join Cursed cause Cursed is a nice and relax clan also not dead. I can contribute to cursed my skill when war, my activity to recruit and my will to make myself and the clan better

4) I use steam, my ID is jojoni8 (you will find helpful when searching jojoni. And here's my email: [email protected]

5)I like :
ABD
XSpar
Boxshu

6)I have no alts.

I wish to be one of the Cursed
1.Real Name:France
2.Age-10 (kid)
3.Middle east Time
4.i only play toribash when i have freetime but if i got something to do i will do assignments or homeworks