in the game i spar a lot and am one
of the most active sparer players
i hope soo ;-;

and i will love to give you not just 4 replays idk why i wanna give you
more but that will make you see my skills better i think
and i hope i get in

Denied
sorry but your attitude is just not for this clan, good luck with other clans
That was awful information not actually what we are looking for idk about replays becuse I'm on mobile now but from me its a no sorry

it was gaben applicaton but he was in a clan and applicaton was awful and tried to hop clans
Last edited by Deni; Aug 8, 2016 at 09:23 PM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Application boi
Hi My name is Dylan also known as Evaq or MicroKilla.I am 13 years old and I live in the US. I enjoy hanging out with friends and rapping. I am a brown belt who enjoys pretty much anything in tb. I enjoy Sparring, parkour, and I am trying to get good at tricking. I would love to play with any members.

I want to join because I think I can grow more friends and sparring, parkour, and tricking buddies. I have been playing for a year and a half now and I would say I made a name for myself. I even got a friggin youtube video made for me!~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NObMSaxMKQ I mainly started playing toribash for sparring and parkour so I focus on that as much as I can and practice. I would say I have come a long way. ABD and other mods were just a add on. I have recently came back I would say I have been back for about a month and a half. I took a 4 month break. Coming back to tb feels amazing but people who I knew don't really play anymore. I need some buddies. I have no friends plz help xd.

I left a clan I was very persistent to get in so if you are thinking of saying no I suggest you please, please rethink your decision. I hope you like my replays!~
Attached Files
}S{Kouta.rpl (752.6 KB, 8 views)
}T{Folicle.rpl (130.4 KB, 8 views)
}S{Apethetic.rpl (1.37 MB, 6 views)
}P{Acke.rpl (1.29 MB, 6 views)
}P{Euil.rpl (1.13 MB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by Evaq View Post
Hi My name is Dylan also known as Evaq or MicroKilla.I am 13 years old and I live in the US. I enjoy hanging out with friends and rapping. I am a brown belt who enjoys pretty much anything in tb. I enjoy Sparring, parkour, and I am trying to get good at tricking. I would love to play with any members.

I want to join because I think I can grow more friends and sparring, parkour, and tricking buddies. I have been playing for a year and a half now and I would say I made a name for myself. I even got a friggin youtube video made for me!~https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NObMSaxMKQ I mainly started playing toribash for sparring and parkour so I focus on that as much as I can and practice. I would say I have come a long way. ABD and other mods were just a add on. I have recently came back I would say I have been back for about a month and a half. I took a 4 month break. Coming back to tb feels amazing but people who I knew don't really play anymore. I need some buddies. I have no friends plz help xd.

I left a clan I was very persistent to get in so if you are thinking of saying no I suggest you please, please rethink your decision. I hope you like my replays!~

From me its a no, dont get mad at me but you seem to be good guy but u need to work with your movement its not about movement but the application wasn`t that good. i hope u understand me and sorry bud.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by Evaq View Post

DENIED
sorry, but you just don't have what we want.
Application For I5
Hello every one!!!!
My name is Jamal jarvis i was playing TB for 3 years
Im 15 and 3 inche's and im a Alt i was ban on my alt for Scamming and never want to do it again and my alt name is Jamal12.
Mod's thats im good at im good at Mushu Parkouring Xspar and Tricking you will see two replay down below....only two cause this is my new CPU and i only have two replay on it ATM
Am why i want to join this Clan because i herd it is a replaymaking Clan and i like sparring clan and Replaymaking clan.
Ammmm thats all i can Say
-----
And am wat can i do for the clan im really good in game in can help win war's get more ppl to apply and thats all
Attached Files
Sparring sonapy.rpl (952.9 KB, 4 views)
Try to trick.rpl (124.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by DatVinny; Aug 17, 2016 at 05:12 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Sorry. But No from me. Bad reputation. Bad English, and just not what we're looking for.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Originally Posted by DatVinny View Post
Hello every one!!!!
Im 15 and 3 inche's and im a Alt i was ban on my alt for Scamming and never want to do it again and my alt name is Jamal12.
Mod's thats im good at im good at Mushu Parkouring Xspar and Tricking you will see two replay down below....only two cause this is my new CPU and i only have two replay on it ATM
Am why i want to join this Clan because i herd it is a replaymaking Clan and i like sparring clan and Replaymaking clan.
-----
And am wat can i do for the clan im really good in game in can help win war's get more ppl to apply and thats all

Ummm it's a no because the app wasn't "good" and we don't really like people's that have been banned and as for replays I didn't saw them becuse I'm not home I'm on vacation try to spell better too ;)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Originally Posted by DatVinny View Post
Hello every one!!!!
-----

DENIED
no