Toribash
Just came to see the thread if it's still on. I'm not interested in this anymore, you said you wanted it simple, buy not low quality. I'm not making a whole set for 20k only, I make heads that worth. I may finish it and sell on marked, but definately not for the price you want. Have a good day.
i think i won't be able to post the image of the set because my internet is being such a retarded piece of old man shit right now...but i will post it when my internet is fixed ohh and btw i just realised we have the same birthday lol
THIS COMMUNITY DIDN'T WISH ME A HAPPY BIRTHDAY :(
xD Nice but ... please post WIPS as fast as possible and

DE6UJI why you will stop .. i told you i want it 2 simple :/ Simple that worth only 20k MAXXXXX
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
lol dude its a finished set i dont need to post wips all i need to do is show you the set and see weather you like it or not but like i said my internet is having problems right now i wont be able to post the picture for now..
but i need to see the set .. no one will buy a random set without a pic or a showcase
i know i already told you i will send a pitcure of the set but i can't do that now because there's a problem with my internet. (read my previous two posts again maybe you missed it)
i didn't i just tell you not to forget to send the pics as fast as possible .. when ever your internet became faster