Toribash
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
=/ I make a decently sized post and noone wants to read it what does tl;dr mean anyways?

You'll find out when you're old enough
(\.(\
(=';')
(,(,)(,)
Originally Posted by Defqon View Post
Too bad that this game got mean moderators >_>'

We're not all mean ;)

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
We're not all mean ;)

Skulfuk is right ^.^ but back tot the thread

So i trought that this game is only about pivots and pivots falling and blah blah but ugh first time when i played i seen that the game is not so boooring
Centuries Of Damn
i first found this game searching on google for a game to play cuz my ps2 stopped working. i found version 2.7 [black and white] but then i realized that there was a version 3.06 and i went and downloaded it. i played for about a good 3 weeks in single player before registering so i didn't have much noob days
genital warriors PLAY NOW!
rape fighting game
Originally Posted by shicken View Post
i first found this game searching on google for a game to play cuz my ps2 stopped working. i found version 2.7 [black and white] but then i realized that there was a version 3.06 and i went and downloaded it. i played for about a good 3 weeks in single player before registering so i didn't have much noob days

version 2.7 wasn't black and white...
[NO]Delaid: STIX ANGRY
[NO]Delaid: STIX SMASH
My friend told me there was a game where you could make money just from texturing. I was like "Woah, no one every paid me for texturing Warcraft!"

So then he hooked me up with Toribash.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."