Ranking
wow say toothpick over like 10 times then decide if it even minutely makes any sense.

In the render lightings not that great, and even blender internal has a few more tricks up its sleeve than that, plus it is avvwaves rig so all that had to be done was the editting in pose mode. but alas it is your first. Keep at it ^_- practice makes perfect. (except in my case)

btw I know some good tutorials on modelling toothpicks, with some good textures and some normals it would look ready to make out with a tooth.
..|.,
U1V1
God that's like.. toothpick for a friggin T-Rex.
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
Wow. A toothpick. That makes absolutely no sense. Hunting wild animals with a toothpick? Your being unreal, guys.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
very nice render.but make the spear look more spearish.cos even if i did read the descriptipn..i still think its a toothpick
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
Originally Posted by Velve View Post
wow say toothpick over like 10 times then decide if it even minutely makes any sense.

Originally Posted by box View Post
That makes absolutely no sense. Hunting wild animals with a toothpick? Your being unreal, guys.

Originally Posted by Samule View Post
GUYS ITS NOT A TOOTHPICK!

You guys completely raped the joke.

Anyway; Are you unable to do backgrounds? Because if you can, it should at least be a jungle setting.
Also; Nice toothpick.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]