Ranking
Originally Posted by trashqueen View Post
i came back after 5 years of doing uni stuff just for nostalgia, opened up quick aikido nd one match in just started repeating "i fucking love this game wow" to myself.

then i played for 14 hours through the night nd was 30 minutes late to work because i didn't wanna leave a tourney to get out of bed

Epic mindset homie. You make me want to hop on now lol.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Internet life grew up with Toribah being the main thing around it. Spent an ungodly amount of time playing the game, and the people were awesome. Kept me hooked for the longest time. Only until like... last year was the amazing addiction finally wearing off. It was a good time for sure.
Toribash is my most played game in the history of my existence, i dont remember exactly how many hours but im pretty sure i have more than 3000+ hours. I remember when i started, not knowing how to play, but then i knew, and then i couldn't stop. I was surely hooked for around 3-4 years. I also checked a lot the forum and was really active(fun fact: the game and the forum helped me improve my english skills). i still play it sometimes when im bored but i only spar or parkour

i miss the game, the clans, the chat, the battles, everything
good times man
Running away...
Started back when I was like 13-14 in middle school I think. About to be attending Grad School to get my masters hehe. Time flys.

Plz make DrHax legend already

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Axie Infinity's SLP boutta become worth leaves cuz they aren't sinking it unlike the chad TC of Toribash :^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Xife View Post
I have a special place in my heart for Toribash, this is the game that I grew up on. I remember watching Nerdcubed youtube videos wishing I could get my pc to work so I could play Toribash 9 years ago. I was 9 years old...Now i'm 18. I just can't wrap my head how long ago that was and how I continuously played Toribash with the same community all this time. The nostalgia hit me hard on this one

YO I WATCHED NERDCUBED R U SRS!
-----
all that really drags toribash back to me is the community but whenever i eventually become inactive i wanna look back at this game in years to come and think heh good times
Last edited by nasa; Feb 6, 2022 at 05:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
SMALLMOTHGIRLS #FREEAKINA