Toribash
bring back unibash and i'll teach those noobs how toribash is meant to be played
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Indonesian? | Magical Mode!
Chronoptic energy bursts from one plane to the other, evaporating anything it touches.

Originally Posted by sir View Post
A whole lot of tartar sauce

BASED

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Absolute Rant!!!

I really agree on the creativity part. When I started playing everyone had their own repertoire of openers for every mod as well as pretty unique styles during a fight. Esports did already exist back then, but only for competitive games like counter-strike. If during that time, somebody played this silly ragdoll game try-hard competitively, they would've been absolute weirdos. This game was about finding your own fighting style and laughing at the silliness of the fights.
And again, I say it all went downhill with the rise of ABD.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
I really agree on the creativity part. When I started playing everyone had their own repertoire of openers for every mod as well as pretty unique styles during a fight. Esports did already exist back then, but only for competitive games like counter-strike. If during that time, somebody played this silly ragdoll game try-hard competitively, they would've been absolute weirdos. This game was about finding your own fighting style and laughing at the silliness of the fights.
And again, I say it all went downhill with the rise of ABD.

Im eo happy to say this was how i played tb all these years i never understood the meta scenes, mostly regarding boxshu, yesh u can almost guarantee a win, but theres not a whole lot of actual skill being utilized like u would with original movements and focusing more on doing pretty shit with the goal of winning effectively and efficiently, i tried the meta for a yewr or 2 and it damn near killed the game for me, it was unbelievably boring and i had tobquit for a long time to fix my burn out, i have much mor enjoyment from tb just playing how I want
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
im playing street fighter 6
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by nana View Post
if u did not play before or during 2008 you are worthless in my eyes

hmmm, okaaay
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
smegma controller
Ugh, seriously, what's the deal with all these Toribash noobs? It's like they just found the game yesterday and think they're the kings of the ring. Toribash ain't for the faint-hearted, and these newbies are messing it up for the rest of us who actually know the ropes. Come on!

First off, they got zero clue about how to really throw down in Toribash. It's like they're flailing around, crossing their fingers for a miracle. Newsflash, peeps! Toribash is about strategy, precision, and skills. It ain't some mindless button-mashing game. But no, these newbies just spam random moves and hope for the best. It's driving me nuts!

Plus, they're always begging for help, like we're their Toribash tutors or something. It's like playing Toribash turned into a daycare for these newbs. Can't they figure things out on their own? The learning curve is there for a reason, peeps!

And the Tori names! Don't even get me started. It's like they have no imagination at all. Back in the day, we had cool usernames that actually meant something. Now it's just a bunch of "XxNoobSlayer69xX" and "RandomDude123." Seriously, show some originality!

Man, I hopped into Toribash in July '23, and let me tell you, the struggle is real with these new players. It's like they missed the memo on strategy – all they do is spam moves and clog up the chat with basic questions. Ever heard of guides or tutorials, people? Back in my day, we had creativity! Come on, noobs, put in some effort, or you're just messing it up for the rest of us!

I don't know why but this message reminds me of when i use chatgpt and tell it to act as a rude actor and write something.
Thank you,
Best regards

Originally Posted by watermagic View Post
I don't know why but this message reminds me of when i use chatgpt and tell it to act as a rude actor and write something.

How often do you do that?
evil Führer of Evil