Toribash
Originally Posted by max View Post
but it’s true?

Personally I actually couldn’t care what the devs do with toribash, fair play if you’re still putting your all into toribash to not make it disappear, but maybe bring back what LesDuncan used to do and maybe that’ll bump up the activity, not these shitty trailers, ES events and battle passes

Yep it's all totally true buddy
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by ancient View Post
The Toribash Staff Team are actively attempting to prove to steam we are active enough to remain on their games library.

This saddens me. Hopefully the mobile releases of the game help. Maybe incentivize people to create content with tc or something. 15 vids a month = x amount of tc

I give thanks to all staff for yalls support of this great game
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
super epic awesome badges/incentives for players to promote toribash online within specific parameters/metrics of success (i.e., passionate players will do the marketting for u) = problem solved guys
Last edited by Hikou; 2 Days Ago at 04:20 PM.
God how soulless it would be to pay players digital currency to promote the game, especially if the metric for payout were the quantity of videos... I'm sorry but that idea is revolting.

On that note, I don't think anyone really cares about promoting toribash anymore. TBN, if it's ever fully released, will get its own marketing campaign. Toribash is too old and unprofitable at this point. Continuing to promote it feels pretty silly.
Last edited by Toffee; 2 Days Ago at 09:31 PM.
<Hush> the beat feature sounds like the main event at a circle jerk festival
The game itself for users is hard, like if you genuinely think about it that’s just one of the reasons most players who try this game stop because it’s just hard to learn even with tutorials and everything. I don’t think any incentive other than the daily rewards would change anything lol
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
The game itself for users is hard, like if you genuinely think about it that’s just one of the reasons most players who try this game stop because it’s just hard to learn even with tutorials and everything. I don’t think any incentive other than the daily rewards would change anything lol

nobody gonna keep playing to get things handed, they will stick to the game if they grinded for it
Originally Posted by Dronegame View Post
Prettys Girls in your city

keep up the good work

]nice work reposting the link idiot
Last edited by Viddah; 2 Days Ago at 08:24 PM.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
u guys need to keep death29 on a tight leash before he runs around banning everybody fuckin rapid fire ban city just absolutely machine gun banning everybody in sight