35 Votes / 0.00%
I Use it(thus I Cheat)
5 Votes / 0.00%
Its not cheating and the normal options in this poll are stupidly biased. ~Blam
2,147,483,696 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 2147483754. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Way to necro a post?

How is it rude? Choosing to save your moves into a script so you don't have to click joints isnanely? Thats not rude...

How is it unfair? Everyone has access to this script, so everyone can use it, its a matter of personal preference...
(Hive people only, haha!)
No.

I think that honestly it can be a little cheap, but it all comes down to honour.

And, if you think it's a cheating method, and that that guy is such a noob, then go ahead and beat him, why don't you? If you can't, then well too bad.

People like to make things easier, deal with it.

Also the Blam-added option is cool, but I think the ridiculous number wasn't needed.
There's nothing wrong with it. All it allows you to do is an opener, and if you use one frequently you won't need it anyway. Even if you did have moves set up for the 2nd turn etc, things never turn out the same in toribash. The other player would most likely send your plans awry.

And also why resurrect such an old and pointless topic?
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Seeing that people still dont understand that its not cheating makes me want to rage.

What makes me rage are stubborn kids who refuse to admit they're wrong. Face it, a move saver isn't the reason you lost. If they knew the starter anyway, not having a movesaver won't stop them using it. Stop whining.
It's not cheating at all, you fool. If it was cheating it wouldn't be allowed now would it? Much less even be passed as a script!!!!

Originally Posted by OK9ZERA View Post
I think that honestly it can be a little cheap, but it all comes down to honour.

Oh come on. There is no honor in this game whatsoever (no cheating either!). THERE IS NO HONOR WHEN IT COMES DOWN MAN TO MAN.
Last edited by Drummer; Mar 26, 2009 at 10:06 PM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I agree, it's not cheating. What's wrong with not wanting to click for your entire turn, when you can press one button? and this will help a lot of people with complicated moves, like my problems with wushu.
There's a move saver? >.> Seems cool, though I wouldn't use it.

I find the original post by cro-mag funny, it's all like "Nobody ever beats me so I was obviously surprised... but he was a haxx0r nub lolol".
Last edited by Imsku; Mar 27, 2009 at 05:46 AM.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Yeah sure, totally defeating the purpose of the clock isnt cheating.

I mean, hell, why even is there a turn timer if move savers are legal?

Imagine a match with a really short turn timer, the mover saver just clicks one button and his ultra complex move pops out, a player without a move saver struggles to flick a few joints and manages to pull off a decent move.

Why would anyone want to try and do anything 'without cheating' when there is a much easier way to play, and win?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."