Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
The OLDA sponsored drunken swagger replay comp. 1st place 78k+
Do to a lack of activity in OLDAs current contest. I have decided to make it public. The contest will be over this Monday, and there will be NO extensions.

first place 78k+
second place 73k+
third place 63k+

There is very little time left, and if that seems unfair than you should be aware that this contest was never meant to be public at all, so don't complain.

For contest rules and guidelines, go here and read carefully. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...174#post927174

You have about 2 days.
Deady.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
in this one im the drunken fighter and uke is just movin around like some other fighter :P hope youg guys like it
Attached Files
squiz drunkenstyle 2.rpl (673.9 KB, 10 views)
Although I have really wanted to I don't think I'm going to have the time to polish off a third entry in time. This is doubly frustrating as I was the one asking for a deadline extension :/ For this I apologies.

I have an hour spare later today so I will try then. These replays tend to take me more time than that so who knows how it will come out.

Figure I should post my entries here as well as in the OldA forum ^^

I've added some "glugging" to the fight but the exhibition remains the same as before.
Attached Files
SP-DrunkErnVsUke1.rpl (617.9 KB, 18 views)
SP-DrunkenBoxing1.rpl (209.4 KB, 10 views)
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
um, ive got a replay where tori is drunk, but uke doesnt move.

Is that ok?
Attached Files
000_cool33.rpl (106.3 KB, 15 views)
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
still about 10 hours or so. If you are an OLDA and posted in the original thread, you dont have to post here unless you really want to, just let me know which post you want entered if the replays change.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.