Ranking
Since most people can recognize Moop and Imsku, the other person was most likely Ern... I recognize one of the replays...
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Since most people can recognize Moop and Imsku, the other person was most likely Ern... I recognize one of the replays...

Correctly identified.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
btw, dont listen to skulfuk's signature, the 'mine is tiny' remark was taken out of context :P

Thanks for the good comments guys
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
The more videos you make the more I'm in it getting owned. You should seriously put there a sign with me xD
]
Originally Posted by SyntheeZ View Post
WOW! such cool moves AND a splendid quality! With what program do you record that?

Vegas pro 8, duhhhh :P
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

Awesome as always, Moop! The song's an A-HA cover, right? I know this only because I'm Norwegian, no worries.

Great stuff.
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
Awesome as always, Moop! The song's an A-HA cover, right? I know this only because I'm Norwegian, no worries.

Great stuff.

ye, cover by reel big fish ^^