Toribash
Thanks, hamster. I'm glad that we've piqued your interest. I'll try to keep doing what I've been doing.
Cool replays
I think we should post some of our coolest replays here for each other to see.

Here are my best multi-player replays so far.

I really like how i used the second guys arm to decap his head lol

edit: Thanks for the compliment hamster.
edit2: (didnt wanna double post) I just checked, and we are being discussed by the council on whether or not to be made official. I'm just a bit excited about that lol.
Attached Files
gum punch decap.rpl (32.9 KB, 9 views)
gum epic decap.rpl (27.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Gum; Feb 17, 2009 at 08:55 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sounds good Gum! Here are my two favorites.

Edit: Kaotyk is an alternate account I use, since I'm black and most of our members are brown or blue.
Attached Files
owned.rpl (30.2 KB, 9 views)
fallin apart.rpl (35.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by rollin; Feb 18, 2009 at 04:15 AM.
Here is a floor texture i had resized for the clan. All credit for making the image goes to buttchouda.

Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
hey rollins so i'm still getting used to forums but i'll catchon quick i gotta figure out how to get my shop thread address and stuff. i'll go register at the site now.
Alright stebbs sounds good. It's pretty easy to navigate the forum, I mean I just kinda started a little while ago and I already have the hang of it.

I won't be on the next few days, I have a few busy nights ahead of me.
Smufgomer APP
Name:Smufgomer
Belt:Orange (Had brown but deleted)
BestMod:Akido
Why You Should Let Me Join:Im looking for a clan and i have heard good things and i like the name xD
Smufgomer, we need more from you on why we should let you join. Also we need to test you to see how good you are.

Pm me to let me know when you will be on, or look in the judo 5 and 6 rooms for Khaoskill so you can be tested.
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So we're taking apps again... too many people want to join to have us make em wait until we're official... that could be a long time from now.