Toribash
Original Post
Nabi Cooking Tournament
Here is a tournament where you can test your skills in something other than toribash.

Rules and Conditions
The recipes must be original, If I find you copying a recipe you will be Dq'd
You must be specific enough so I know how to cook it
I do not need to copy your recipe exactly,(If you say to add chocolate pudding, and I find it gross, I wont do it)
I will first look at the written recipe, and if I find it appealing enough I will cook it.
You can submit any type of food, a salad, finger food, dessert, etc.
I do not have unlimited resources or budget, keep that in mind.
Adding precise cooking times and measurments is not needed, if none are listed, I will cook it the way I like
It does not need to be fancy, sometimes the best things are simple.
Only serious recipes, don't tell me to make something disgusting.

Code for Posting a Recipe:
Dessert or Meal("Meal" includes salad or snack)
What is the recipe called?
Ingredients needed: (Includes cooking untensiles)
Cooking Time:
How to make it:

Prize for the Best Meal

Prize for Best Dessert:

Prize for runner ups
Dessert: 5k
Meal: 5k

Prize for the best simple meal or dessert:

Post Meals untill I call for the Deadline
the god
Nice, glad u guys enjoyed it. Ive been making it every saturday morning for the past year :P lol

Edit: whats a P.C.S?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is something I make when my roomie is too lazy to make something truly amazing. It's quick, simple and easy to work with:

Meal: (Snack)

The Popcorn. The. Popcorn.
You know you want some of this.

Requires
-a hot-air popper (others can be used but dry popping it is extremely recommended)
-a microwave
-sourdough bread
-big bowl
-seasoning, preferably Lawry's
-Kerneled popcorn (I used Orville)
-1/3 stick of butter
-measuring equipment
-spoooooons

Takes under 10 minutes.

Fill up your popper with the standard half-cup or so of kernels. Turn it on. While the magic is happening, find a small microwavable container. Fill it as much as you can with butter. (I used about 1/3 to half a stick.) Set it to a minute on high, watching it to prevent any splashes, and leave it. Then, take your sourdough bread and cut it up into pieces. Then take the pieces and tear them into the smallest chunks you can manage. Slide the sourdough crumbs onto a plate or into a bowl, you'll need them later.

Nuke the butter for another 30 seconds on high. The popper should be finished soon. Grab your bowl and fill 'er up.

Now, and this must be done in order; sprinkle a few taps of Lawry's on the top layer, then the butter. Take two spoons and mix the popcorn up to reveal another layer. Repeat two to three times. Then the coup de grace, sprinkle your sourdough bits evenly around the top layer of the bowl. Serve hot with any beverage you wish to.

The ingredients came from personal experience. Margarine won't do. I used Lawry's for the simple fact that Lawry's is always damn awesome. I forgot how I came up with the sourdough idea, but it's worth it.

Cell phone quality pic!
Comps over dude....
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Nice, glad u guys enjoyed it. Ive been making it every saturday morning for the past year :P lol

Edit: whats a P.C.S?

philly cheese steak :/.
the god
Ohh lol i didnt catch that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is really simple but also very tasty.
You'll need:
A frying pan, a small bowl and any small-medium metal utensil
Tomatoes
A couple of eggs

Cut the tomatoes in small pieces and put them in a blender, blend.
Pour the blended tomatoes in a metal utensil that fits (depending on the amount of tomatoes you have blended) and let it cook over a calm stove, add salt and any spices that appeal to you, stir a little and let it cook until it's red-ish in color.
Break the eggs into a small bowl, add salt and pepper and stir the eggs (while they're in the bowl), wait for the tomatoes.

After the tomatoes are finished cooking, take them off the stove and put them aside - get the frying pan on the stove, add butter and wait for it to melt in the pan, now pour the eggs into the frying pan and while they're still cooking - use a spoon to get little droplets of tomato onto the eggs, don't add too much.

keep flipping and mixing them until they are ready, eat with bread. Enjoy.
Prelude for time feelers
Dessert or Meal: Desert
What is the recipe called?: Banana MilkShake From Chile :P
Ingredients needed: Blender, 2, 1/2 Bananas, Half Gallon or so of Milk (Or a couple of scoops of Ice Cream)
Cooking Time: ...No cooking required
How to make it: Put 2, 1/2 Bananas in Blener, along with the Milk/Ice Cream...Blend. And Enjoy. You can put in Caramel, Chocolate Syrup. It all tastes good.

It's a simple, yet tasty recipe that I descovered when I went on a mission's trip in Santiago Chile.

I don't exactly know what they did. But it was a foamy runny milk product. It was VERY good :P