Toribash
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
umm ok... but does it matter if there is psd files too?

Nope, you can have it or not have it, it doesn't matter.

Well, try sending the texture to someone so they can see if it works for them.. I can do it, if you want to. Unless you're afraid i might steal it or something.
Whoop Whoop
yer POSITIVE they aren't RLE compressed?
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
pikarus that is not helping me at all
i have saved them again without rle compression

and still it ain't working
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
hmm.

does it work when you upload them all to your tori?
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
pikarus that is not helping me at all
i have saved them again without rle compression

and still it ain't working

Well if its 128 by 128 pixels and no RLE compression/no borders then it should be okay. Did you try that instead of making a new custom folder, just paste the things to the uke/tori custom folder, then just go to SP, and you should see the textures without /lp.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by JePoY View Post
try to put in uke folder. then open your TB. you can preview your work in uke no need to type /lp 0 or lp1.

JePoY: that ain't working it still has uke's head on and nothing else

slip anc theres the answer
Free textures
I still think you should send someone the .tga and .psd, so they could see what's happening.

Hint: me
Whoop Whoop
oh my good god i just noticed that the textures are 256x256. and now i got the textures working but then when you look those images i posted
there should be head.tga and groin.tga but there isn't what is wrong?
when i open ps and open the folder where i have those files it has head, groin, r_leg, l_leg and on that is has only leg files :O what is wrong please help me (i know you have tried to help me all the time but still)
Free textures