Endurance Onslaught 6.0
It shouldn't be too difficult using codec convertors really to make the music compatible with any program I would imagine.

Also; This game sounds like fun to help out with the production. If you want, I could help give a few ideas and test em.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I could help with some ideas. Do you want a darker more serious rpg or do you want a cute game.
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Qegola speaks. O:

Also, possible coders needed, so if your good, let me know. but yeah, I really didn't expect this much help. The forum is almost up, so when it is I'll post the link.
Well, It's probably not needed, but I feel like saying this anyway:

Good Luck with your game and may you gain lots of proffit (?) from this game.
Good Luck again.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Meh, were non profit. Also, I'm only accepting people that I sort of know, I mean, just seeing them before Is sometimes enough. So Sajan, dont assume that your in. Also, Not everyone is being accepted
i make alot of techno-like music. a buddy of mine was surprised at how much it sounded like video-game music.

if your interested in a couple of songs-bmgs ill gladly help, just for a mention =)
Yo man, I'm good with ideas, i can help you with them
Seriously.

Also i have Vista 64, and you probably would want at least one of them for testing ;)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Hey man i hope this Game comes far,I am in love with 2d RPG games :3

I also sent you a PM about Beta testing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame