Toribash
^^^^ what the fuck I'm so weak OK
when Chuck Norris was denied a egg McMuffin at 10:35 he roundhouse kicked McDonald's so hard it turned to Wendy's

Chuck Norris and Mr.t walk into a bar and the building Blows up cause all that epic and mightiness cant be contained in one building LAWLS

Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.

Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.

They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.

The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed miserably.

When observing a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick in slow motion, one finds that Chuck Norris actually rapes his victim in the ass, smokes a cigarette with Dennis Leary, and then roundhouse kicks them in the face.

China was once bordering the United States, until Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked it all the way through the Earth.

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow the fuck down

Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.
the leader of D-S said we are going to war with them forsure and its going to be Me, Zarcaivein, Rayquaza and Marshall i was going with Termless1 but idk if he will be on so i choose Rayquaza03 to take his place if he doesnt show so the mods are Judo Kickboxing and Wushu

so yea there is going to be a war we have not set a time hen we start it but When we do be good sports adn dont be bitches ok? so does that answer your question

ohh yea plus me and the leader or D-S (xIMDx) might have a round for just me and him so yea it might be 3 rounds for judo 3 rounds for wushu adn three for kickboxing so

The matches
Zarcavien: has three judo matches
Termless1 OR rayquaza03:has three kickboxing matches
Marshall96: has three wushu matches
Bigducky has 1 of all the above
Last edited by Sheva; Mar 22, 2009 at 10:13 PM. Reason: forgot something
About that.... I fail at wushu. Im ok in kickbox in excellent in judo, but you probably dont want me playing in wushu unless i do some serious training next few days.