Toribash
here is an auction on the black anime version 2

Auction going on here:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...97#post1132797
Last edited by dentian; Mar 22, 2009 at 01:45 PM.
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Hey everyone!
Sorry, I have been in-active quite a bit lately.
This is due to some family difficulties.
I may not be on for at least a week yet.

BTW:I do not make texts that often, as I have only just started. I do art instead.(Don't know if this was posted in frirst post) I do avvies, Wallpapers, and I can also do sigs.
Thankyou all!
P.S. Dentian: I am sending you the URLS of some of my art (PM). Please add them to first post.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
You don't need balanced or any of his alts in this shop anymore. He does not have Market access and will not be getting it back any time soon.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Hmmm... Poor balanced.
He is a great art maker... I'll have to ask him what happened.
Thanks anyways, Hanz0.

Dentian: I have sent anyone in my shop to here.
Also, add my art, would you? Lol.

And again, I may not be too active here for a while. Look two posts up for an explanation.

I also have a LOT of work to do. This includes a full texture set, and some clan banners, and also an avatar. If you do ask ME for some art, there may be quite a wait...

Thanks all!
~Fezch
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
ok may take some time i got essay due sorry

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Dentian, what is the essay about? I could help you, lol.

Ontopic: Does no-one here want any art or textures or anything?
My guess is that no-one is looking here because it is so far down...
um i don't know what about it but i make anime heads remember Fezch makes avvys and sigs right? oh and Fezch im done with the essay posting the stuff shortly
Last edited by dentian; Mar 27, 2009 at 02:43 AM.

Check my Texture shop

Thanks Dentian.
So from now on, You can also buy my art from this very shop!
AINT THAT EXCITING?!?
i can try depends what you want on it

Check my Texture shop