Ranking
im a favorite? :o

deffinetly war_hero, shook, rutzor, nuthug, and mosier
they are all my heros ^^
Proud member of ORMO and [T]
all my bncys, like chez and dave and yosaku etc. THen other random people from ormo and stuff ;o
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Choosing a single favourite, I think, is next to impossible. There are so many talented and innovative replay makers here on Toribash that picking just one is, quite frankly, discrediting every other amazing replay artist. They are always coming up with new ways to destroy uke that are indeed creative and intriguing, it just keeps getting better and better. When I started playing headkicks were the thing, then madmans came in, then manipulations, and so on. Each artist has their own styles and fortes making impossible to have a black and white comparison laid out before you. Toribash, being the diverse game that it is, is ultimately the cause of this. I mean you can't place one of Mosier's manipulations next to one of Yosaku's hell-kicks and pick who is the better replay maker, especially if we are talking about each replay maker's magnus opus...

Ah, the joyous delights that I derive from this constant evolution.

I get excited when I see threads by: Mosier, Chez, Dafe, War_Hero, Shook, Odlov, NutHug, Noweb, Yosaku, Imsku, Nokturnal, Patrick, Moltex, Rutzor, Spike6599, Madmanmad, Oracle, Eckz, and JDawg

Trample/Vigilante too ;o
Last edited by Yasiou; Apr 17, 2009 at 03:14 AM.
I agree completely with Yasiou. There's a huge variety of types of replays.

I'd say Yosaku, Mosier, NutHug, and Rutzor are my favorites.

They're my largest influences, and I watch more of them than anything else. They've inspired a majority of my replays.
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
hanzarce,leilak,SPLINTER!!!!,NutHug and Rutzor
Last edited by Hanz; Apr 28, 2009 at 01:18 PM.
chairs
Limiting the list a lot I guess
oracle, war_hero and shook are my most favourite ones since they are great at those destruction replays and I suck so hard at them.
And rutzor since he has some funny ideas in his replays.

Originally Posted by deady View Post
(I know you are active, but you don't post, so ha.)

I don't like my own replays very much. I'm all excited when I create them and when I watch them I think: was that all I've done?
So I'm only posting when I'm satisfied with what I've done.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube