Toribash
Re: Silvalyfe's free sigs and Avatars!
Silva, I give you props your pretty good. Learn to make heads and you could probably have a decent shop going.
<vespesi3n> Doop: skills. Skills: I has them
Originally Posted by [Inq
TheWolf ]
thx by the way were do i put it :o
dont smite my n00bdom

You have to use the image code and put it into your sig under your profile info. (Restraining urge to smite your n00bdom, since you've been playing for how long? )

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
when you finnished my sig til im on tomorow again you'll get moneys
Originally Posted by Silvalyfe
i can make heads, just not very well. Still pretty new to it.

On the contrary, your head is pretty good. Just go with it. Making heads is a huge market on Toribash. (You can't buy happiness, but you can get awful close)

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
ey i have a idea =)

im quite good with heads but not that good with sigs soooo.....
buddys?
juo, if you wanna be partners in a shop, then i would love to. I am not done with ur sig but i am gettin there. i am sorta confused however, on how u wanted me to use the pic u gave me.

Devas, heres ur sig. i liked working on this one.

heres the code to put it into your sig
EDIT:
Juo heres your sig, hope u like it.

heres the code for ur sig
OK, this thread is closed. I am going to make a new thread with juo that will be a shop. We will make heads, sigs, and avys. If you want me to make you a sig, well i'm sorry, but you will have to pay :P. Thanks for all the good publicity guys, for all your orders.