Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I used after effects, I kept it simple on purpose actually, so it will fit into almost every movie.

simplicity was the goal.
Former Item Forger
So you basically ripped off what EA does with their newer games? Simple logo/circle and presumably you will edit it a tiny bit when some official videos come out.
<Tapion> Salmon is nice fish
I don't like the sounds. The text is a bit too simple, but the lightning is rad. I won't be using it.
infamous
lol I read the title and saw [vid]Official Nazi public... and then I stopped and looked back just to make sure I saw it right. I still saw Nazi, blinked, then saw Nabi and burst out laughing. :P

And yar, it's kinda basic, but I'd use it because a simple little addition like that doesn't make or break the video.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I like the opening, with the lightning also. I like the sounds, even though it should sound like in the opener of 3.69, the bell sound. The text is original, toribash style. Its innovative transition is good, and the overall design of the vid is good. 9/10, even though i wouldn't use it. I don't have any movie editing skills or programs, so i wouldnt use it. I would if i had any skill whatsoever.
Originally Posted by sprooj View Post
So you basically ripped off what EA does with their newer games? Simple logo/circle and presumably you will edit it a tiny bit when some official videos come out.

I'm sick and tired of you being an asshole to me, k?

the "simple logo/circle" is toribash's logo, it has nothing to do with me, so unless you're talking about the effects, you're downing on Nabi on that one. good job.
Former Item Forger