Toribash
REQUEST FOR JEBUS
Username:xTheMistx
Type of Texture(heads only right now):Monster type thing ( dont make it Cartoonish make it like realistic
Price range: 30k!!!!! (its all my tc that i worked hard for can u count it as a 40k+ one please cause you <3 me? )
Details(be as specific as possible):i dont really know what i want although i love the idea of a ice monster type thing,i do know what i DONT want wich is, NO robotic bits on the head,No cartoon bits
Reference's:dont really got any
Time allowed:as long as you need bro

also pming u somethings

i deleted the other request also guys because i upped the price
-----
also another reason for counting it as a 40k+ head is because i have baught art previously from this shop ;)
Last edited by phantom; Oct 24, 2011 at 10:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥ mushu♥
Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: Miscellaneous Render
Details: I just want a simple render of my tori with a nifty, natural looking pose, not stiff and uncomfortable like most renders have.
with the same kind of finishing quality found in http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/...inal20lold.png
if possible, id like 2 renders, one with a raytracing type effect over, and one without.
also a similar kind of background to what was in the link.

will PM you the 512 flats of my tori when i get home.

a simple, good quality render.
how much is that gna cost me?
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-

flyboy

Yesir, sounds good. by 'Cracked' do you mean like distorted, destroyed, or eroded? Or is 'Cracked' a certain typeface?

BenDover

I'll pm you some ideas and pricing.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Spartan, its been 10days and the request is only %10 done is there a problem? i have noticed that you have worked on and compleated 3 gui requests and are %25 done with a new request......... can you please finish what we (drunken masters) requested a while ago before moving on to other requests?
[Festus][Shmevin][Ferras][Lexx][Fancy][Soap][Kristis133][Ryan][SpaceLlama][Uric]
[Tripstone][TomWanks]
Can you lower the price for Owl head?
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Originally Posted by rickyz View Post
Can you lower the price for Owl head?

Maybe a bit, whats your offer?

Request For Jebus
Username: AgentP
Type of Texture: Dwarf Armor Set
Price range: Already Negotiated
Details(be as specific as possible): armor, plates, shading, details, epicness, etc..
Reference's: Already got the head from you so:

Time allowed: As much as you need I suppose.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Agent: Well I was wanting to buy it for 18k if possible
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Originally Posted by AgentP View Post

AgentP

Wut? He made that head for my earlier request and you told me that it looked too much like the one JoshuaD made. D:
Originally Posted by NotFerras View Post
Wut? He made that head for my earlier request and you told me that it looked too much like the one JoshuaD made. D:

I thought that you didn't like how it looked so close to Joshua's head...
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body