Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Yes from me, you've been put on trial.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Name: Daniel
Belt: Black Belt
Forum Activeness: 1 day = Minimum 1 hour (usually)
Ingame Activeness: Same as forum (usually)
Bans, infractions, or warnings: 2 warnings, 1 private, 1 for "useless" post in market thread (just wanted to tell someone he forgot to add something)
Past clans and why you left them: [MyLittle], because this clan has died at April :/
Anyone you know in this clan: I dont know anything, but I can get knowing with enjoying Apex threads after joining this clan
Why do you want us: The simplest answer I can tell is: Why should I not join? This is your decision to do does I join or no, I can let you decise
Why should we want you: Same as up
Best mods: Judofrac, Aikido at lucky days
Worst mods: Judo (I lost with this mod some TC at duel)
At least 150 words about yourself: I'm black belt player of game named Toribash and beginner YouTuber (36 subscribers). I gonna make videos when I gonna get better computer (with this what I have now I can at least record pixelate games without microphone because of my loud cooler (ITS LAPTOP'S COOLER BUILT IN!!!)) about games and others at my first language. I started playing Toribash at August when I saw at YouTube video about this game and I liked it. My beginnings were very [CENSORED], but with time I got better and better and better.
Your usercard: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...rname=mrminish
3 replays: --- (gonna add if needs)
Originally Posted by MrMinish View Post
Bans, infractions, or warnings: 2 warnings, 1 private, 1 for "useless" post in market thread (just wanted to tell someone he forgot to add something)
Past clans and why you left them: [MyLittle], because this clan has died at April :/
Anyone you know in this clan: I dont know anything, but I can get knowing with enjoying Apex threads after joining this clan
Why do you want us: The simplest answer I can tell is: Why should I not join? This is your decision to do does I join or no, I can let you decise
At least 150 words about yourself: I'm black belt player of game named Toribash and beginner YouTuber (36 subscribers). I gonna make videos when I gonna get better computer (with this what I have now I can at least record pixelate games without microphone because of my loud cooler (ITS LAPTOP'S COOLER BUILT IN!!!)) about games and others at my first language. I started playing Toribash at August when I saw at YouTube video about this game and I liked it. My beginnings were very [CENSORED], but with time I got better and better and better.

Is english your main language?
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
Is english your main language?

No, my main language is Polish, English is 2nd language that I use usually at games or multicultural videos (sometimes in real life). My English is not perfect, but still good
Name:Isaiah
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Forum Activeness: 6 (was seven when I first made app but something pirvate happened in life that I don't want to go into.)
Ingame Activeness: 7 (used to be eight, same reason as stated above.)
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans and why you left them: The first clan I ever joined was Element, (this was back when I was a noob and had first figured out about the fourms by thinking hey! what would happen if I typed in www.toribash.com, does toribash have a site?) I was kicked from that clan because of no fourm activity, so I got better with that, then joined another clan I can't recall the name of, in that clan I was kicked for an unknown reason with no warning whatsoever, I am sure it wasn't fourm activity because I went to great lengths to try and post alot in that clan (going as far as bringing my laptop on vacation to try and keep my fourm activity up.) the most recent clan I have joined was One Piece, which though I like One Piece, I quit because I saw pretty much nobody on.
Anyone you know in this clan: I'm in the process of making a head for skittleman.
Why do you want us: I'm joining this clan to restore my bad past with clans, and turn over a new leaf so I can be an excellent player.
Why should we want you: I'm a quick learner for example, I recently won 2nd place in a tourney for a mod I had never played before, I am also a great friend and can work with almost anyone.
Best mods: Aikido ABD Mushu and Ninjutsu (kinda) and unorthadox mods such as, trigsoccer4 and shaolin soccer.
worst mods: Parkour and Sparring, I'm decent at Sparring but I just want to get better, I'm a complete flop at Parkour
At least 150 words about yourself: This is my toribash story, I don't really remember when I joined toribash, but I thought it was awesome and played it alot, I got frustrated and left it for a while, then I came back and somehow, (I have no idea how) magically got better. I have what I call toribash blue periods like piccaso, where I don't play much (these don't happen very often because I like toribash) but I also have toribash toribash yellow, and red periods, (when I play modestly and when I play pretty much all day.) the yellow periods are happening the most nowdays (because my time is being sucked up by a vacuum called school) and this is my toribash story. But wait there's more! No just kidding I don't sell oxy clean.
Your usercard:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/techkid103.png
3 replays :in an arm for a leg there is a glitch on my computer that makes me uke, so just remember i'm the one who wins.
Attached Files
An arm for a Leg.rpl (70.6 KB, 3 views)
silly me 2.rpl (65.6 KB, 2 views)
yayz2.rpl (49.2 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by techkid103; Jun 24, 2014 at 11:16 PM. Reason: I just want to say i'm really proud of myself for this ;D
Originally Posted by MrMinish View Post

No from me.

Originally Posted by techkid103 View Post
Name:Isaiah
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
Forum Activeness: 6 (was seven when I first made app but something pirvate happened in life that I don't want to go into.)
Ingame Activeness: 7 (used to be eight, same reason as stated above.)
Bans, infractions, or warnings: None
Past clans and why you left them: The first clan I ever joined was Element, (this was back when I was a noob and had first figured out about the fourms by thinking hey! what would happen if I typed in www.toribash.com, does toribash have a site?) I was kicked from that clan because of no fourm activity, so I got better with that, then joined another clan I can't recall the name of, in that clan I was kicked for an unknown reason with no warning whatsoever, I am sure it wasn't fourm activity because I went to great lengths to try and post alot in that clan (going as far as bringing my laptop on vacation to try and keep my fourm activity up.) the most recent clan I have joined was One Piece, which though I like One Piece, I quit because I saw pretty much nobody on.
Anyone you know in this clan: I'm in the process of making a head for skittleman.
Why do you want us: I'm joining this clan to restore my bad past with clans, and turn over a new leaf so I can be an excellent player.
Why should we want you: I'm a quick learner for example, I recently won 2nd place in a tourney for a mod I had never played before, I am also a great friend and can work with almost anyone.
Best mods: Aikido ABD Mushu and Ninjutsu (kinda) and unorthadox mods such as, trigsoccer4 and shaolin soccer.
worst mods: Parkour and Sparring, I'm decent at Sparring but I just want to get better, I'm a complete flop at Parkour
At least 150 words about yourself: This is my toribash story, I don't really remember when I joined toribash, but I thought it was awesome and played it alot, I got frustrated and left it for a while, then I came back and somehow, (I have no idea how) magically got better. I have what I call toribash blue periods like piccaso, where I don't play much (these don't happen very often because I like toribash) but I also have toribash toribash yellow, and red periods, (when I play modestly and when I play pretty much all day.) the yellow periods are happening the most nowdays (because my time is being sucked up by a vacuum called school) and this is my toribash story. But wait there's more! No just kidding I don't sell oxy clean.
Your usercard:http://www.toribash.com/usercard/techkid103.png
3 replays :in an arm for a leg there is a glitch on my computer that makes me uke, so just remember i'm the one who wins.

I vote yes.