Toribash
Thaaaatttt'''ssss ppprreeetttyyy uusseellleeesss
And I made another pointless kindatrickingorwhatever thingy .-.
Just something that looks a bit like tricking because I can't into actual tricking.

But I'm also happy blazing didn't post anything that would've got the #3000 post

and blazing

Last edited by fallu; Oct 31, 2014 at 09:48 PM.
8===D
:| you guys treat posting and getting 3000th post is some sort of achievement. It just seems useless to post with a goal as stupid as that.
:v I've been spending tc too much on myself, i'll try to send some tc to the bank.
I have barely any tc I haven't been ingame for a long time me and fallu met this morning but that's about it
Love you Twistedgrl <3
Proud co-leader of (It's)
Nice to see you again Puncher.
And guys, are you even trying to be active.
We get like 3 posts a day, or 1 post a day.
That's a really low amount of posts ._.

skeets pls
Last edited by fallu; Oct 31, 2014 at 09:48 PM.
8===D
yea i know, but the problem when i join the clan thread i don't know what to post and talk about

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Ok then. I have a new app on my phone called "2048" it's a pretty cool puzzle game and my highest score is 7k, so go and play that.
Lost all my tc on betting yet again. Going for a full Tyrian ( i chose it by the trusty random.org ). I have a pretty low rank of 2.4k, had it for more than a week i think ( still surprised how i didn't lose it yet).
I won a santa beard from a story creating event a while ago.
There you go, all the things that has been happening with me.