Toribash
Originally Posted by yuki View Post
Corruption is only obtuse but crime is anxiety inducing, how do you deal with crime? I don't carry high value stuff with me without a car

As someone from the less advanced regions of Hungary I can tell you. Carry a knife and be a good runner if someone actually wants to rob you they won't listen no matter how logical you sound.

Also I carry a phone with SOS function and its really helpful in case someone kidnaps you because you can send your location and a help message to the police
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
As someone from the less advanced regions of Hungary I can tell you. Carry a knife and be a good runner if someone actually wants to rob you they won't listen no matter how logical you sound.

Also I carry a phone with SOS function and its really helpful in case someone kidnaps you because you can send your location and a help message to the police

The ideal would be to carry a submachine gun
What kind of phone do you use?
The ideal would be to carry a submachine gun
What kind of phone do you use?

I use an EVOLVEO strong phone Z6 as my carry on and currently writing this on redmagic 9 Pro which I only use home and bring with me only when it's necessary
NO TITLE
Brasil sucks man...

The language of Brazil is not Spanish. lol
Last edited by Bruno; Mar 24, 2024 at 12:04 AM.
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
I use an EVOLVEO strong phone Z6 as my carry on and currently writing this on redmagic 9 Pro which I only use home and bring with me only when it's necessary

Cool!
-----
Originally Posted by Bruno View Post
The language of Brazil is not Spanish. lol

Yes!
Last edited by yuki; Mar 24, 2024 at 09:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Corruption is only obtuse but crime is anxiety inducing, how do you deal with crime? I don't carry high value stuff with me without a car

i always keep extra change in my pockets just in case, while keeping the big money hidden away
i never leave headphones/earbuds/cellphones exposed either
even in cars it doesnt feel safe, sometimes i carry a knife as well
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by Haku View Post
i always keep extra change in my pockets just in case, while keeping the big money hidden away
i never leave headphones/earbuds/cellphones exposed either
even in cars it doesnt feel safe, sometimes i carry a knife as well

You mess with the waifu, you get the knaifu.
NO TITLE