Toribash
oh congrats beatzarr. your clan got a lot of reputation is somme time and that let us see that you are a good leader. by the way, congrats

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
If the activity is going to stay like this it will probably take days. Seriously get some new members, kick the inactive ones and start posting.
We have a good number of members who is active
But have problems right now
I think we are good
Btw where is something?
INB4 14 days ban
Something is somewhere doing Something
And what kind of dark magic is this, I made a replay, and I'm not even half-asleep :O
-----
Wat, I made another replay and I'm not tired at all, I usually only come up with stuff to do when I'm almost asleep ._.
Last edited by fallu; Oct 31, 2014 at 09:48 PM.
8===D
:o I've got a great idea. You guys may already know, but our clan is sort of ordinary, by that i mean there aren't anything special, so i thought about how to "spike some life" in the clan and thought about gifting people our clan members on their birthday. So i would like to know everybody's birthdays and an approval for these sort of things. Maybe change the first post and add details to the "Team".
So back to the topic. We would gather almost everybody (there are people who won't be able to come...always) and discuss what b-day present it would be. And i know that we don't all live in the same timezone, so it would be difficult to gather people, so we would pm all the people (except the b-day boy/girl) and put up a date when we would gather in-game / IRC (<-- we need an organizer for this). And pm the other people (the ones that didn't come) about what we decided on and how much they should get (tc wise).
And yes there will be problems, but troubleshooting is an easy task when we all work together.
wee my birthday is very soon :P 21 may
btw, nice idea
-----
oh i saw something in-game today. i played with him some abd then he pinged and didn't come back
Last edited by Fire; Apr 14, 2014 at 06:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by jack9918 View Post
:o I've got a great idea. You guys may already know, but our clan is sort of ordinary, by that i mean there aren't anything special, so i thought about how to "spike some life" in the clan and thought about gifting people our clan members on their birthday. So i would like to know everybody's birthdays and an approval for these sort of things. Maybe change the first post and add details to the "Team".
So back to the topic. We would gather almost everybody (there are people who won't be able to come...always) and discuss what b-day present it would be. And i know that we don't all live in the same timezone, so it would be difficult to gather people, so we would pm all the people (except the b-day boy/girl) and put up a date when we would gather in-game / IRC (<-- we need an organizer for this). And pm the other people (the ones that didn't come) about what we decided on and how much they should get (tc wise).
And yes there will be problems, but troubleshooting is an easy task when we all work together.

There shouldn't be many problems I like the sound of it I think it should be relatively simple. Yeah we do need to find out everyone's birthdays though
Love you Twistedgrl <3
Proud co-leader of (It's)