Endurance Onslaught 6.0
:| I have no idea why you didn't invite his other account, and didn't expect you to invite him at all.(about blazing)
I didn't see that much comment about my idea. My birthday is 8th of January, forgot to mention.
I am here.
I just bought a ticket for the Easter event, did someone other bought?
-----
Originally Posted by jack9918 View Post
:| I have no idea why you didn't invite his other account, and didn't expect you to invite him at all.(about blazing)
I didn't see that much comment about my idea. My birthday is 8th of January, forgot to mention.
I am here.

I said that your idea was good, and I said when is my birthday, it''s on 21 may
Last edited by Fire; Apr 16, 2014 at 04:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Yeah i bought 1 Low value and 1 High value. Tho i don't think i'll win anything, i'll try to get another Low value ticket.
Guys I just earned 3 achievements, I bought full Orc, full gladiator and full Gaia. All this cost about 3.5k.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
LegGang
2 Replays i did trying to dm Uke c:

hope this doesn't count as a useless post ._.
Attached Files
not perfect.rpl (49.4 KB, 9 views)
perfect.rpl (68.2 KB, 11 views)
dis is my signature
Nice kick Everex and I know that i'm not in the clan, but this is not a useless post.
A useless post would be this: "Hello, won a game xDDDD"
Nah it's sure not an unless post, I will see the replays when I open on my pc. But I bet they are good ;)

LegGang
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
I know that i'm not in the clan

ok you are not a member in the clan, but you are like a brother for the clan, so feel free to post your opinion to some of your bros

LegGang
Originally Posted by Emile001 View Post
ok you are not a member in the clan, but you are like a brother for the clan, so feel free to post your opinion to some of your bros

/slash An ally to the clan.
dis is my signature