Toribash
Wow now thats really bugging me.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
uuuhhh im not really able to edit that title, i don't' think i so at least...
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Sorry, that is not on. I think it makes no sense to write an application. I want you to be in a clan because he great. Check you my skills in the game. And do not look at my belt, because I still have 4 account.
i shall take this challenge but beware you have to be better than rutz to get in without an application, if you don't even know who rutz is then your chances just plummeted, you are competing with a clan friend and a very skilled player who thinks that applications are necessary and is in the process of writing a super sexy one, pressure is on my friend, better get your game face on.

let the battle for our last slot in nitro begin!
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Also, alluri just posted that same thing on the obey and godly boards...I'm checking others now :o

Edit: I've posted this to every board lol.

"I'm going down the clan list...

This "app" has been posted on the nitro, obey, godly, bomb, idle, origin, new era, Killing time boards.

Thought you should know."

First time that gif has ever kinda made sense.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Mar 23, 2015 at 10:32 PM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
lol that scrub lost his first chance b4 he even got a chance... that's why i luve you sky
Last edited by Day; Mar 24, 2015 at 09:04 PM.