Toribash
Alright boys, felling better, power is back and the weather is nice. So I'm going to finish up your stuff and get started on the new ones after work.

Thanks for your patience and such ;)

Originally Posted by NotFerras View Post
Wut? He made that head for my earlier request and you told me that it looked too much like the one JoshuaD made. D:

Yup, so whats the problem? I started a new one for you, Agent bought this one and the JoshuaDA one.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: back round gui
Price Range: 1000-2000
Details: i want it to be like a zombie apacolypse with my character about to shoot a zombies head off. i want everything changed to look like a zombie apocolypse with the background to have cars crashed.
Shape: square
Text: Toribash zombie perfected (i want it to look gory)
i want everything changed to look like a zombie apocolypse with the background to have cars crashed
this is the fixed version
Originally Posted by tristan100000000 View Post
Request for: Spartan094
Requesting: back round gui
Price Range: 1000-2000
Details: i want it to be like a zombie apacolypse with my character about to shoot a zombies head off. i want everything changed to look like a zombie apocolypse with the background to have cars crashed.
Shape: square
Text: Toribash zombie perfected (i want it to look gory)
i want everything changed to look like a zombie apocolypse with the background to have cars crashed
this is the fixed version

whoops, I see that up above, I'll add you to the appropriate spot on the queue.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
I thought that you didn't like how it looked so close to Joshua's head...

No, AgentP told me that it looked too much like it, so I gave you guys another reference and other details :B

Anyways, doesn't madder a lot. I was just wondering.

Good to hear that you're back, Jebus ^^
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.

Request for: Jebus
Requesting: Head (128x128 )
Price Range: 2-3k
Details: I'm looking for a black Power Ranger-esque mask. Something along the lines of this: http://nintenfox.deviantart.com/art/...+ranger&qo=135

And this: http://www.comicvine.com/black-power-ranger/29-48313/

I want the subtle mouth in the silver mouth portion of the mask.
The silver curve near the eyes is also appreciated if you could do it.

Thanks!
The minimum price for one of Jebus' heads is 15k, and he only works in 512x512.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
The minimum price for one of Jebus' heads is 15k, and he only works in 512x512.

Darn, well can I request you then? Obviously you have a little bit of a wait though
Indeed, there is quite the wait, I can add you to the queue if you'd like.
Request for: Spartan094 (leave this, I need to know it's for me not Jebus)
Requesting: GUI
Price Range: 3k
Details: Color Blue and and the reference picture is right here
Shape: Round
Text:Mind Sculpting Perfected
Indeed, there is quite the wait, I can add you to the queue if you'd like.

Sounds fine to me. If you need some more info just shoot me a PM